Chapter 34

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Effortlessly[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Taking my mind off it[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Original POV

Step after step, laid in front of me, few inches high as they brought me closer to the second floor. I was on my way to pick up Jung kook in seeing that my stomach summons nourishments. Might as well eat with the idiot of my life. The glass paned sliding door allowed me entry, as I heeled in step by step. I heard distant conversing, though I didn’t mind since Jung kook’s voice wasn’t a part of it. Not yet, I don’t think. The cross path of the hallway came about, and as I was about to turn to the left corner, until I jerked off behind the wall and peered my head in to see a sight yonder my contemplations.

Myung Hee is back hugging Jung kook.

My chest heavied, ached and triumphed within my core, as my back and the surface of my palm leaned onto the wall. Maybe there was a reasonable explanation to this. Maybe he did something that made her feel in gratitude of. Maybe he changed the light bulb, and she is hugging him as of a thank you greeting. But then again, why would she hug him if she can simply say thank you? My brain is malfunctioning… I must eat. I thought about stepping out and interrupting this little situation, but I wasn’t the type to act all furious and serious as opposed to arguing with Myung Hee about what she was doing to my idiot. In other words, I was scared of the outcome within the actions I was about to do. So instead, I stepped off toward the exit of this floor and out of the building, but the thought of this picture still piqued my heart.

I stepped foot of the lobby rather slowly, still dazed within the previous moment. Suddenly, bringing me back to reality, I felt someone grasp onto my wrist and practically pull me to be encaged within a back hug that congested the core of my stomach.

“I missed you.” I recognised the voice straight away… Jung kook.

“N…n…n…ne?” Why am I stuttering?

“Jagiya?” He grabbed both sides of my arms and spun my around to face him. His brows almost met and arched as a face of worry.

“Are you okay?” He asked me.

“M…Mm. W…Why do you ask?” Yeah. Nice going Dae Eun. Way to not-blow-your-cover.

“B-b-b-because you’re stuttering.” Jung kook mocked.

“I… I…”

“Jagiya.”

“Mm?”

“If it’s so hard for you to say right now, I’ll wait until you’re ready.”

I looked at the ground, wandering in thought causing me to daze off a bit, reminiscing about the incident. Should I tell him? Should I come up with an excuse?

“Jagiya…”

“Mm?” I lifted my head to face him, and to see his expression anxious. He stepped forward and encircled my petite shoulder line, bringing me to a hug as my head buried in his chest, unintentionally taking in his sweet scent. My arms linked behind his back, hugging his waist as I adjusted my head to face sideways, making my ear press against his chest.

“Are you hungry?” He wondered. The simplicity of a nod sufficed my response as we broke the hug, intertwined our fingers together and strolling off to my desired location to fulfil my malnutrition.

------------------------------------

“Hi. What can I get you?” The lady behind the counter mused, as I eyed the menu displaying on the top row of the bar.

“Hi. I would like to get… a Tonkatsu Don combination.”

“What size were you after?”

“Large.” Jung kook replied before I could say anything. I looked up at him, only to see that he pretends not to notice my action.

“Was that all?” Both of us nodded, as the cashier peered at her register and typed in stuff as the digits and our order popped in a blue neon colour on the screen. After having to pay for our meal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter