Chapter 17

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]You & I are on a date tonight[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Full Stop[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Jung kook POV

It has been a month since me and Dae Eun-ah have been going out, and might I say, my parents won’t stop nagging me about it. Not that I hated them doing so. It made me proud and probably the luckiest man on earth. Dae Eun didn’t care about her looks, weight and she just did what made her happy, and I am auspicious to be one of those things.

Dae Eun-ah told her parents about me through lettering each other. From what I read, they sound ecstatic to meet me, and it’s the first thing they want to do when they come back from Uruguay. I was rather nervous, but in defining my handsome features and lovely characteristics, I’ll be fine… right?

I was at school in music theory and it was reaching toward the end of second period. Thank god. My friend the bell rang, giving me the opportunity to get out of this boring class, but no~ she just had to say ‘wait class… I have something important to tell you.’ What else could be more important than me spending my time alone with Dae Eun-ah?

“Class… The Performing Arts committee has a meeting at 2:30. Do not be late. You are to line up and meet me at the Providence Place. Do not forget. You may be dismissed.” She remarked as I made my way to the Creative Diligence edifice to meet up with Dae Eun before she could make her way to the cafeteria by herself. I spotted her at her locker, tip toeing within her locker to place her books inside. Cute. Her hair wore a messy bun and her hoodie overlapped her blazer. Her skirt was at a reasonable length and she wore converses with laced socks. I decided to sneak up on her because… who doesn’t do that to their girlfriend? I wrapped my arms around her petite waist and my chin leaned on her shoulder causing her to jump slightly and making me giggle.

“Oppa~” Yes… I got her into calling me Oppa.

“I missed you jagiya.”

“We saw each other this morning.”

“Doesn’t mean I can’t miss you.”

“Pabo.”

“Today is a Friday.”

“Ne?”

“Meaning tomorrow is Saturday.”

“You have a firm grasp of the obvious Oppa.” She witted as she held my arms around her waist and leaning on my ‘toned’ chest.

“You and I have a date tonight.”

“We do?” I nodded onto her shoulder in response.

“Yay?” She abnegated as I turned her around, pushed her against the locker lightly and leaned in towards her face.

“Why don’t you sound excited?”

“I don’t remember making any plans for tonight.”

“Didn’t you hear a word 5 seconds ago?”

“Yes?”

“Aigoo~” I poked her cheek and pecked her lips.

“We have a date tonight, your place and I’ll surprise you full stop.” I added.

“Okie doks. Let’s get something to eat. My stomach summons nourishments.” I giggled as she locked her fingers in mine and dragged me toward the cafeteria.

--------------------------------

It was getting close to 2:30 and I was getting anxious since I had to leave Dae Eun sooner or later. We were in the Penola Wing and Dae Eun was sitting on my lap as Jimin and Jung Ah completed the circle. This was our usual hang out spot now since barely anyone goes here. Our quadric group would fill the balcony with laughter and conversations without having any awkward moments. This was our utopia.

“Jung Ah?” I called.

“Mm?”

“What time is it?” She held out her arm to shorten the long sleeve of her blazer and looked at her watch. Thank god it was digital. When I try and ‘read’ the clocked wrist watches, I tend to take a while to know what time the hands are pointing at.

“It’s 2:27. Why?” I turned to Dae Eun and she did the same and looked at me curiously with her cute big eyes.

“I have to go to a meeting. I have to be there at 2:30. I’ll see you soon jagi~.” I sang as I pecked her cheek and she stood up to hug me rather tightly. That was another thing I love about her. Her hugs were the seventh heaven.

“Ahh! Yeah that’s right! Thanks for reminding me dongsaeng…” Jimin thanked as he bid farewell to Jung Ah and Dae Eun. He put an arm around my shoulder and we headed off to the meeting.

-----------------------------------------------

A large number of students filled the Providence place and it scattered with conversation to conversation. Jimin and I were just standing there waiting for the implication of this meeting. I secretly checked my phone and the digits on the lock screen said 2:35.

“They’re 5 minutes late. We deserve ice cream. Another 5 minutes, there comes in the pecking duck.” I joked as Jimin and I giggled. I was so smart. Finally, a ‘rounded’ teacher came up onto the podium and the wind was the only thing present.

“Students of the Performing Arts Committee. Every year, the year 11’s take part in a week’s time encampment as a token of our gratitude as it is your second last year of Bernard Performing Arts College. This encampment will only inquire those who are in the Performing Arts Committee and the same goes for the other assemblies. We wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter