Chapter 37

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Surprise![/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Kiss His Face Off[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Dae Eun / Original POV

“Surprise!”

“J…J…Jung Ah? Jung Ah!”

What are the odds of seeing my best friend (somewhat my sister) to show up here, at the doorstep of our hotel room? She walked up toward my figure, and might I add – either I shrunk or she grew a lot taller, and bear hugged the life out of me – so much she would have broken all my bones or put my pieces back together. One or the other, it was to some extent comforting.

“I daren’t stay long. I just had to see you. I was so bored! It’s weirdly quiet with you not around… even though you don’t really talk much. But! I have some news to tell you. And don’t ask if they are bad or good news. They are just news. And! On my way here I saw this… a-ma-zing and frankly cute guy.” Jung Ah paragraphed orally. She has a thing for talking a lot of dialect.

“Maybe we should sit and talk about your life story.”

“Yah!” She hit me playfully on the shoulder as we entered my domain. She ‘jumped’ (literally) onto the mattress as I rounded my onto the window sill seat.

“When did you get here Jung Ah?”

“I just got here. Hyun Shik sent me the address to the hotel and my mum was very kind enough to buy my ticket. Sort of. I thought I should surprise you since I miss you a lot! By the way, this is a pretty funky hotel room. It’s got… modern written all over it.”

I was overwhelmed with joy as to what Jung Ah did. No one has ever done that kind of thing for me –excluding Jung kook’s undertakings.

“Funky? No one uses that word anymore.”

“Well someone had to. It’s a privilege and an honour to be the one to say it. So where’s Jung kook?” She precipitously asked.

“At a dinner party.”

“Why aren’t you with him?!”

“I wasn’t allowed to go.”

“And you’re just here lounging?!”

“No. I went shopping a few hours ago when Jung kook left.”

“Ooh~ what did you buy?”

“Oh. I ate it.”

“Well… have you bought anything whilst you’re here? You know, like… clothes and maybe a watch? Maybe a few shoes? Ooh~ How about a purse? The quality rate of France’s fashion is undeniably very, very appealing to me.”

“Um… no?”

“So, for the past few weeks you’ve been here, you haven’t bought any necessities that don’t go into your stomach?”

“Yes?”

“Dae Eun! This is France! You have to go shopping!”

“Have to?”

“Of course! Let’s go. I am going to teach you how to shop like a woman!”

“Can I get some food first? I haven’t eaten.”

“Didn’t you say you went shopping for food a few hours ago?”

“Yeah. A few hours ago. Now I’m hungry.”

“*sighs* Fine. But we are going shopping straight away when you finish eating young lady.”

“I’m only a few months younger than you.”

“Which makes you a young lady.”

----------------------

Jung kook POV

“It’s nice out here, isn’t it?” Myung Hee chimed.

“Yeah. I guess.”

I felt rather uncomfortable at the fact that I was wearing a suit in the open, but at the same time, it was somewhat awkward since it was just Myung Hee and I. Subsequently, we turned to enter a small located café that fragranced of coffee beans – it was a pretty strong scent, not that it bothered me.

“What do you want to order Jung kook?”

“Um…”

I scanned their menu inscribed in chalk that stained the blackboard. To my privilege, they served Tim-Tam milkshakes. Is there a café where they don’t sell Tim-Tam milkshakes? (To my knowledge, Tim-Tam milkshakes seem pretty popular.)

“I’ll get a large Tim-Tam milkshake.” I ordered.

“You plan on finishing that yourself?”

“No. I plan on saving some for Dae Eun. We drink this all the time.”

“Oh.”

 

 

 

Swiftly, I took one straw.

------------------------------

Dae Eun / Original POV

They had a marketing alley down 2 blocks from our hotel. The aroma pollute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter