Chapter 28

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Love At First Viewing?[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Not That It Matters[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Jung kook POV

“Just always be waiting for me jagiya~” I said to Dae Eun. It was to be my first lesson in ‘levelling up’ my linguistic skills, and hopefully be a lot more approachable to the society we are now in. Undoubtedly, there is a meanness in all the arts which ladies sometimes condescend to employ for captivation. You never see a fault in Dae Eun. I thanked and thanked god, in the name of all my family, for that generous compassion for the sake of me discovering the many opportunities for Dae Eun and I.

I walked to the foreign street that Mr Lee sent me through my phone. Hardly having trouble finding the place, I was just anxious that it’d be the wrong place. Reluctantly, I entered the building and it glowed of a modern and natured atmosphere. The floor was a pine wooden surface, along with glass paned walls and high fashioned furnishing.

“Jeon Jung kook?” A lady’s voice echoed. I turned to meet the owner of the voice and recognised her face. She was from the dinner party, the girl who made Dae Eun mad… for a reasonable purpose (aka jealousy.)

“Ah… Ne. Annyeonghasaeyo.” I bowed slightly as she chuckled a bit, covering with the back of her fingers.

“You don’t have to bow to me. I’ll feel older if you do that.”

“Ne?”

“Looks like you’ll be an amusing student.” She ‘smirked’ and tilted her head as I avoided her gaze. She was a year or two older than me, not that it mattered. She seemed like a nice lady when I acquainted with her during Mr Lee’s dinner party.

“Just call me Myung Hee noona.”

----------------------------------------------

 

I was dazing off in the middle of the lesson, and she seemed to notice.

“Jung kook-shi.”

“Ne?” She awoke me of my bewilderment.

“What are you thinking of?”

“Uh… just…”

“Do you have a girlfriend?”

“…Ne? Why are you asking me?”

“Like… maybe you have some appointment to go to that is so much more important than this lesson.”

“S…sorry.” She continued the lesson, but the thought that she had asked me if I had a girlfriend was to my demise. I did wish Dae Eun would be here with me… She’s probably miserable and in desperate need of me beside her.

 

OC POV

“Wah~ this is really delicious!” I spoke in the native language as I continued to eat my morning crepes and drank my chocolate chaud. I was in an authentic Parisian café and was having the best breakfast meals ever. I continued to smile and eat my meal, having no thought of what the society around thought about me. You don’t get this sort of peaceful moments within my situation. It was the family pride. Pride of what my father did, and I cannot think of it with abhorrence. I was thankful for that. I decided to bring the adventurous attribute in me and wander the ‘city of love.’ You see… I have a checklist of what I wanted to do whilst I was here.

See an actual mine performing on the streets of France (the black and white striped shirt dude with the gloves. See an actual Parisian artist, portraying a couple or the Eiffel tower Visit the Eiffel tower See the architectural awakening of France  Eat a croissant

These were the stereotypical things that I wanted to do in France, after watching all those romantic movies that involved all the cliché love scenes you only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter