Chapter 1

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 1[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]My Deepest Regards For You[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]In the end, it didn’t matter. My parents had to take flight abroad to the other side of the planet, and I decided to stay willingly. My parents were the co-founders of North Central Positronics (also known as The Legitimate Business Club that went International in less than half of the year). Fortunately, their company was worth the good bucks in their wallets therefore, we had a big house, fancy cars, the maids (without the high-fashioned uniforms), and last but not least, a chauffeur. He’s a nonchalant bloke. Don’t get me wrong, my parents love me whole-heartedly and we all had good times together constantly talking and laughter would fill the room. When we weren’t in deep bonding mode, I would either be doing my homework or reading in the library we have in this mansion. I wasn’t merely the social type of person. I was home-schooled in being educated English and mathematics since I attended a Performing Arts school. English and Math wasn’t on the curriculum in being a subject, but my parents thought it would be beneficial for me. The day before, I was given the most deplorable thing I have ever heard.

“Dae Eun-ah…” my mother said in her calm confronting voice. My name is Lee Dae Eun. A 16 year old girl whose parents are leaving her to fix a so-called financial crisis all the way in South America. Uruguay to be exact.

“How long…?” I like to be as specific as I can when I recall any form or structure in my conversations, but this time, I hit the tip of the iceberg as the bottom of my eyes rimmed with tears.

“As long as it takes my dear. I’m starting to worry knowing you’ll be here without us and knowing you’re on the verge of crying when we still have an hour left before our flight.” My mother lightly chuckled as she took out the handkerchief from my father’s left upper pocket of his blazer.

“That’s my favourite handkerchief. I don’t go taking your handkerchief whenever I please.”

“Do you not see our own daughter begging and pleading us to stay here when she is on the verge of crying? Have a heart.” My mother jested as she gently wiped that one tear I shed.

“I do have one. One that beats approximately 60 to 100 times a minute but now that you stole my handkerchief, I’d probably die due to the overkill my heart races.”

“You and your witty outcomes.” We all giggled. Our conversations were like this most of the time but without the drama I am putting up with. Our little family tête-à-tête was broken after hearing a small ‘clear-to-the-throat cough’ from the chauffeur gesturing that their luggage was already set in the limo. (Forgot to mention the limousine after fancy cars.)

“I thought you mentioned you weren’t leaving Seoul until an hour.” I alleged, hoping that they would stay longer and that the gesture from the chauffeur was a call for ‘chat-all-you’d-like-until-your-flight-hour-is-near.’

“We have other businesses other in our region. Why do you think we’re not present in the mornings?” My dad stated and questioned the rhetorical. At least I thought it was rhetorical.

“I love you my dear. Take care of yourself, remember to eat 3 meals a day, to keep your hygiene c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter