Chapter 31

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Love me... No Matter What[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Define 'No Matter What.'[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Oppa! I hate you! I seriously hate you! I swear!” Jung kook stole my vanilla slice.

“I love you! I seriously love you! I swear!” Jung kook bubbled as I pouted, longing for my vanilla slice that I was drowning myself in… until this cheeky mouse decided to snatch it off my hands like… like an eagle. His hand just swooped down and caught my vanilla slice and before I could react, he bit into it. He continued to eat it right in front of my face…!

“Oppa~” I whined.

“Yes…~”

“I want my vanilla slice and… *gasps* DON’T FINISH IT!” He took a big chunk… a big chunk that filled the sockets of his cheeks, balling them out. Little pieces of the cake crumbled as some of the remains stuck on the corners of his lips… being the hygienic person I am, I wiped it off for him.

“Do your aegyo and say you want to stay with me.” He baffled due to the cake pieces that were still in his mouth. I cried on the inside… all this for a vanilla slice. I moped and exhaled… readying myself for the most embarrassing performance of my life.

“Oppa~ Can you stay with… me?” I hesitated within the literature of my monologue.

“For how long jagiya?”

“Um…. Forever?” I hid my face in humiliation as I muttered my answer, hoping he wouldn’t hear the key word to my phrase. Sadly, that didn’t happen.

“You want me to stay forever?” He pondered.

“Um… Yes?” He leaned back onto his seat, rubbed his neck as he impersonated a mask of second thought. He looked… rather disappointed.

“Okay… it’s just that…. Don’t you think forever is a little too short?” My face flourished of a pink shade and it heated as I couldn’t help but smile.

-----------------------------

We were in the hotel room as I rested my stomach onto the bed with a pillow in front to support my face whilst I’m reading. Jung kook on the other hand was on the desk doing his ‘homework.’ Jung kook constantly scratched the back of his neck as he leaned onto his palm, putting weight onto this elbow as his eyes creased in concentration mode.

“Jagiya~” He called out.

“Go away.”

“I need help.”

“Just follow what your heart says.” I said in a complete monotone voice, uninterested in his struggles as I was merely interesting in the book I was reading.

“What do you think my heart says jagiya?”

“I donut know… I’m not your heart.”

“But your most of it.” I death stared him as I grabbed the pillow and threw it in his face.

“Stop being cheesy!”

“But you like it cheesy~”

“I like spaghetti cheesy!”

“Can I be your spaghetti?”

“OPPA!”

“Jagiya?”

“You driving me crazy…”

“In love.”

“I won’t hesitate to…”

“Kiss me?” He interrupted before I could say anything. Great… we were having these sorts of conversation. I went back to reading my book with fury built within me. The good kind of fury… if there is such kind. (I was happy but mad at the same time to be a bit for evocative.)

“You didn’t deny it jagiya.” Jung kook chimed in.

“Deny what?”

“That you wouldn’t hesitate to kiss me.”

“You interrupted me before I could say anything.”

“Still…”

“What am I supposed to say? ‘No Oppa. I would hesitate to kiss you?’”

“Would you?”

“Ne?”

“Would you hesitate to kiss me?”

“Why are we having this conversation?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter