Chapter 26

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Soaring[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]It's a first[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Considering Jung kook’s character, connection, and situation in life, I am convinced that my chance of happiness with him is as fair as most people can boast on entering the marriage state. Did I just think that? I was in Jung kook’s room helping him pack for tomorrow’s trip... might I say, I feel like I’ve been here for more than a school’s hour span.

“Oppa… why does it take you forever to pack?”

“Firstly, might I remind you that you have maids to pack your things, and secondly, I am finding the best outfits that will make me look good for you.”

“Pabo!”

“What?”

“You always look good.” Did I just say that? This trip to France is really driving my emotions out of me.

“What did you say jagiya? I didn’t hear you.”

“I said you look as ugly as a pig.”

“But you love this ugly pig don’t you jagiya?” I gave him a sarcastic smile and continued to fold some of Jung kook’s clothes and pack them within his luggage until it was momentarily disrupted after my phone vibrated. I slid it out from my pocket as it vibrated in my hand with the Caller ID, Jung Ah.

“Jung Ah?”

“Nuh! I’m an idiot stuck in a tree calling you for help.”

“Are you really stuck in a tree?”

“NO! I was being sarcastic Dae Eun-ah.” She giggled over the line.

“Why did you call?”

“I should be asking why you didn’t call me. I just heard you are leaving to France tomorrow… with Jung kook… Naww~”

“I was going to tell you, but Mr Wants-to-look-like-Prince-Charming is taking forever in packing, so I am helping him. And plus, I was hoping you could drop us off to the airport… or for that matter, watch our flight take off.”

“Ahh…~ Sure! I wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

“That’s an exaggeration.”

“You’re right. I would see Jimin’s flight instead of yours.”

“The thing love does to us these days.” Jung kook’s eyes widen in interest… not that I noticed.

“Yeah… Ha! Anyway, since you’re busy with the love of your life, I’ll see you tomorrow… what time do you leave exactly?”

“Um… I think we take the 7:30 flight early morning.”

“You could have just said 7:30 am but okay.”

“I’ll miss you.”

“Tell that to me tomorrow! Hehe~ I’ll call you early tomorrow. See yah~” The call dropped as I slid my phone back into my pocket. I looked up at Jung kook as he grinned.

“The thing love days to us these days aye?” He said.

“Mm.” I simply nodded and went back to the folding and packing routine, but Jung kook didn’t do the same. Instead, he sat behind me on the bed, as I felt it sunk in a bit. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his chin on my shoulder.

“What did love do to you jagiya?”

“It made me realise that I’m dating an ugly pig… pabo.”

“Want to know what love did to me?” He asked. I turned my waist slightly and looked upon his face.

“No.” I simply said as I went back to doing Jung kook’s job.

“Love made me blind of the 6 billion other girls in the world except for you.” He completely ignored my reply to his question, but to an extent, it made my heart flutter.

“Now tell me the truth jagiya… what did love do to you?”

“The truth? Love made me like you. A lot. You make me happy, you make me laugh, you’re smart, you’re different, you’re a little crazy and weird, and your smile alone can make my day. That’s what love did to me…” I turned to Jung kook in the middle of my dialogue, as he stared into my eyes. Gulp. Did I just say that? What i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter