Chapter 29

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Being Cliché[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Like in the movies?[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Jung kook-shi… don’t tell me this is your girlfriend?” A smirk hooked onto the right side of her cheek as she crossed her arms.

“Yeah she is.”

“Hi. I’m Myung Hee. Seo Myung Hee.” She reached out a hand having her palm face horizontally as I accepted it as a ‘token of gratitude and a cautionary to back off my boyfriend, depending on your feelings towards him.’

“Annyeonghasaeyo. I’m Dae Eun. Lee Dae Eun.”

“Oh… so… you must be Mr Lee’s daughter?”

“Ne.”

“It’s good to finally meet you. I didn’t expect you to be Jung kook’s girlfriend though.”

“Ne?”

“Your girlfriend is pretty Jung kook-shi.” Jung kook turned to me as I did the same, and as we looked at each other, he just simply smiled and turned back to Myung Hee.

“Jung kook-shi, if you need any help with your work, just call me.” He gave a simplistic form of a nod in reply, and just like that, she walked past us.

“Who… was that?” I asked.

“Myung Hee noona.”

“Can you be a bit more pacific?”

“Hey look! The specific ocean!” Jung kook yelled out and pointed in mid-air past me to the left direction. Being the gullible, bubbly person I am, I turned my head to where he pointed. After that 2 second waste of time, I turned back to Jung kook but jerked my head back in seeing his face an inch close to mine.

“You’re so gullible jagiya.”

“It’s not my fault. I don’t have a mind reading detector with me.”

“That’s a good thing.”

“Why?”

“Because your brain with explode at the many things I am thinking about you.”

“If my brain would explode, how are you coping with it now?”

“Because I have to get them out once in a while.”

“By?”

“Do you not notice my love and affection for you?”

“Love you too?” I purposely changed the subject, as he sighed in bliss and pecked my nose.

“You still didn’t answer my question though Oppa.”

“Hm?”

“Who is she?”

“She’s my language teacher.”

“She looks a bit young to be a teacher.”

“She’s like… a year older? She has qualification to be a language teacher because she is somehow good at it. I deserve a qualification for loving you.” He muttered the last sentence.

“You do have a qualification for loving me.”

“And what do I get out of that jagiya?”

“Um… my love and affection for you…?”

“You don’t even show any lo…” Before he could finish, I swooped the back of his neck, bringing his face to mine as I kissed his lips, taking the initiative first. I wrapped both my arms around his neck as he encircled my waist and lifting me a bit.

“I love you, like… more than food.” I said to him after breaking the kiss as we kept the position, just without the kissing. Jung kook kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter