Chapter 3

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]First Impressions[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]It's called an Indirect Kiss[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Annyeonghasaeyo. My name is Jung kook.”

“H..Hi.. I’m Dae Eun.”

“Family name?”

“Lee? What about yours?”

“Jeon. You didn’t sound pretty confident in saying what your family name was.”

“I’ve never… really…” I didn’t know what to say in reply to it. I did sound a bit self-doubting but I’ve never really encountered this sort of approach before, though might I say, I’m glad I’m in it. He chuckled and broke the small silence between us.

“You look around my age.” He said and to me it was a gesture simply asking how old I was. He walked by my side and we both sat down beneath the shade of the tree. Junghye sat on Jung kook’s lap and just looked at me, smiling.

“Turned 16.”

“You are one to answer a question with the smallest detail which makes it harder for me to get to know you since I am about to run out of conversation starters.” He spoke as I chuckled a little and decided to take the enterprise.

“I’m sure there is plenty to talk about between you and me. Why do you think the world can’t resolve around peace and quiet 24/7?”

“So you are the talkative type?”

“I like wit. Know of it?”

“Like… a really smart comeback? In which cases would you use that around me?”

“It just comes and goes. I don’t necessarily create wits for all types of conversations.”

“What if I said you’re beautiful? How would you respond?”

“I’ve read in books that when a guy compliments the girl, they become in awe, fluster or blush.”

“You like reading books?” He asked me. I just simply nodded, though I felt warmth heat up within the sides of my face. I placed the palms of my hands onto my face and he laugh quietly.

“What kind of books do you read? Besides romance novels.”

“Who said I read romance novels?”

“Well… you did mention you’ve read in books that when a guy compliments…”

“Oh… right.” I disrupted him, knowing what he to say next since he basically was reading every sentence I said earlier.

“I don’t know how to answer that question then. I like reading all sorts of books, but it’s not a thing I do 24/7. It’s more of a hobby.”

“Why do you read books and what are your hobbies?”

“Experience. My hobbies are reading, playing instruments, painting…”

“You play instruments? Can you sing?” He disrupted me as I was about to go through my list of 413 hobbies I have. Okay, 413 may be a big exaggeration but I did like to spend a lot of my time in enlisting and doing what I like.

“If I said yes how would you respond?”

“Can you sing for me?”

“I’ve only met you.”

“Doesn’t mean I can’t hear the most angelic voice that is hidden within you.” Junghye giggled at her older brother’s response.

“What?” He asked Junghye as he tilted his head, so did she.

“Is there an angel inside Unnie?” Junghye asked as I just simply smiled at her question.

“I’m pretty sure there is Junghye-yah.” I felt it again. The warmth of my cheeks began to rise its tempera

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter