Chapter 30

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Yours Truly[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]She had a point[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Soundlessly, I opened my eyes from the tapping sun-light against my face and wondered how long I'd been sleeping. I blinked, shut my eyes and blinked again. I yawned, managed to fully open both eyes. For a moment I thought: where was I? Finally recognising, I was still encaged within Jung kook’s arms.

“O…Oppa… you have to get up.” Unluckily, the sickness came to me slowly as my voice croaked.

“Shaddup. I want to sleep with you more.”

“What time is it?”

“Time for me to try and get back to my dream where I am with you… oh wait. I’m already in it.”

“Oppa…!” I playfully hit his chest. There wasn’t a lot of impact to it though since I was practically buried in it.

“I’ll get up soon. Just enjoy this moment right now, okay?”

“But it’s too hot.” I didn’t lie. The body heat, as well as my sickness didn’t cooperate very well together for me.

“It’s because I’m here.” He joked. I tried to escape his grasp, but instead, I was encaged within a space that closed the gap between us.

“What part of ‘enjoy this moment right now’ do you not understand?”

“Everything.” I muttered rather quietly… unfortunately, he heard.

“Jagiya…”

“Mm?”

“You’re the 2nd most beautiful girl in the world.”

“W…W…who’s the 1st?”

“You, when you’re smiling.” I looked up upon his face, as his cheeks dimpled and his eyes crinkled. (Hey, that rhymes. Teehee!) I couldn’t help but copy his actions as I pecked his lips.

“Get ready pabo.” I demanded.

---------------------------------------------------

“Seriously jagiya. I think I should take this day off. You’re sick. You need yours truly to take care of you.” Jung kook suggested. He was getting ready as I sat on the bed with the blanket hovering over my head and body, clenching the sides of the fabric and wrapping myself in a cocoon. My temperature altered from hot to cold, and I hated it with a passion.

“Oppa… this is your second lesson.”

“Yeah… and we have been here for 3 days, and I already got you sick.”

“Just go… I’ll be fine~.”

“What are you going to do when I’m gone?”

“I’ll… I’ll just pretend to hug you until you’re here.” He chuckled and sat next to me onto the bed, as he wrapped his arms around my cacoon and my head leaned onto his shoulder.

“Jagiya… If I can’t hear your heartbeat, you’re too far away.”

“That’s an over-exaggeration.”

“Just know that I’m always here for you jagiya.”

“Go away.”

“I love you too.” His lips pouted, but due to the thickness of the blanket, my head couldn’t really turn to a degree where I see his full profile.

“Jagiya!” His lips were still pouting.

“Mm?”

“When I put my lips like this, I want you to kiss me.” He turned me to face his profile, but I couldn’t really move… I was stiff in this cacoon. His hands took both sides of my cheeks and he leaned in until the gap between us closed off… giving me a long kiss on the lips.

--------------------------------------------

I was in the hotel room… alone. Therefore, as a token of my boredom, I decided to text Jung Ah to see how she was doing without moi.

Oh my god! DAE EUN-AH! XD How’s France w/ Jung kook ;)

I’m alone L

Naww….! Why? Where’s Jung kook!?

Lessons.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter