Chapter 13

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Diagnosed with Starvation[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Light As A Feather[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

“Because I like you.” I couldn’t reply. I just stood there looking upon him in shudder. I noticed that his hands were still intertwined with mine… I had the urge to let go, but I couldn’t. I didn’t want to.

It was 11:30 and we only had half an hour until Jung kook’s group performance is up. I was wondering around the school as music roared, students were laughing, talking amongst themselves, selling, singing. All sorts of things that made the vibe of the school really festive. Although, I couldn’t keep that recent scenario off my mind.

“Dae Eun-ah!” Jung Ah called out.

“I was looking everywhere for you! Where were you?”

“Huh? Oh… Just… here.”

“Are you okay? Did something happen?”

“Mm.” I nodded.

“What happened?”

We walked our way to the Penola Wing which was a balcony in the Creative Diligence building as I explained everything to her… and I mean everything.

“Daebak! What did you do after he confessed to you?”

“I just stood there.”

“Why? Didn’t you say anything back?”

“What was I supposed to say?”

“How do you feel? About him?”

“I… How… I feel? About… him?”

“Mm. When you see him… when you are around him… how do you feel?”

“I feel…”

“Tell me. It’s okay. I won’t tell anyone if you don’t want me to.”

“I… feel like my heart wants to escape out of my body because it is overkilling me in heart rate.”

“Gross… but aww! You totally like him.”

“How do you know?” I asked questioningly as I tilted my head facing her.

“Of course I know. I have experienced love way way many more times than you. Plus, a jealous woman does better research than the FBI.”

“Why would you be jealous?”

“Because the guy you like likes you back.”

“I don’t… know… If I like him back.”

“Of course you do! Your face is written in love when you are with him.” Jung Ah checked her wrist watch as she stood up.

“Come on, Jung kook’s performance is going to start in less than 5 minutes.” I smiled a bit…

“Thanks Jung Ah.”

“For?”

“I can talk to you about anything.”

“Of course! I am like your bra.” She stated.

“My… bra?”

“Mm. I am hard to find… since I am unique. I am supportive, comfortable, I lift you up and I make you feel better. Always… close to your heart.”

“Uhh… okay?” She smiled and put her arm around me.

We entered the auditorium and the place was packed that people had to sit on the steps and people were standing. Jung kook was beyond popular.

“Daebak!” Jung Ah awed. The lights faded as the stage glowed in a golden aura. Jung Ah and I were standing near the doorway leaning on the wall. The view was acceptable and we were comfortable.

“Ladies & Gentlemen! Introducing BTS!” B…T…S? 7 boys came up on stage naming Jung kook, Jimin, Rap Monster, Suga, Jin, Taehyung (V) and one I couldn’t recall, but within the crowd, some people shouted J-Hope. So, I just assumed he was the last member. The crowd applauded and cheered to a level of volume that could burst my eardrum. Jung kook spotted me easily as I shared a glance with him. I simply put a grin on my face and mouthed ‘good luck.’ He smiled back and the performance began. Rap Monster started off, and as soon as Jung kook started to sing, I was merely entranced. (They were singing Miss Right in case you were wondering.) Jung kook’s voice was angelic and saintly.

“Wah! Daebak! How can you not like that Dae Eun-ah?” She turned to me, but I was purely distracted by Jung kook and his performance. It was flawless. I heard Jung Ah chuckle and she continued to cheer Jimin. Their first song finished, then the production crew came in and arranged 6 chairs on the stage. Jung kook took the mike and began to articulate.

“Every one enjoying themselves?” He said through the microphone. The whole crowd bellowed ‘yes’ including Jung Ah.

“This next song… is… let’s just say a serenade.” I enlarged my eyes and turned to the crowd. They aww-ed and some girls frowned. The background music began to play, and that was Jung kook’s cue in to sing. He turned to me and winked and I couldn’t help but fluster. I spotted Na Young with the ‘I-hope-he-is-talking-about-me’ face. There could be a possibility he was talking about her, but from Jung kook’s previous gesture, I doubted it. (The song he was singing was Just One Day.) Jung Ah’s body swayed side to side, and she put an arm around my shoulder, as I joined her. I continued to watch Jung kook and his group perform. It was flawless yet effortless. They were s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter