Chapter 38

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Is That A Good Idea?[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Mission, I'm Possible[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“We are going to see your boyfriend and you are going to kiss his face off in front of his very young teacher!”

 

*BAM!* Victory pose initiate.

 

“I don’t… think that’s a good idea.” I muffled a light breath as I looked down to the feet of the ground.

“Why not?” Her victory stance died down as she straightened her posture and walked in front of my physique.

“It sounds… violent. I can’t kiss his face off. Wouldn’t that hurt?”

“It’s a figure of speech Dae Eun-ah.” She giggled.

“Figure of speech?”

“I mean~ you have to show Myung Hee who his woman is! And we were just going to do that, until you took it… way, way, way out of line. It’s not violent at all.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah Oh. Now let’s go.”

“Where are we going?”

“Did you not listen to a word I just said?”

“I mean… we don’t… know where… he is.”

“*gasp* you’re right! Now this is a great time to use the very convenient tool called a phone.”

“What am I supposed to say?”

“I’ll help you out. Don’t worry.”

I sighed in hesitation as I drew out my phone sitting in the pocket of my jacket. As per usual I did the slide-passcode-call app and voila! Why am I not surprised to see that Jung kook was the first person on the list of my recent calls? My eyes flicked to look up at Jung Ah who looked rather eager before looking back at my phone, tentative to call Jung kook.

 

 

He picked up before the first ring could finish.

 

“Jagiya~”

“O…Oppa...!”

“It’s a surprise to see you called me first.”

I turned to Jung Ah in need of help of what to ask within the phone call. She mouthed, ‘kiss his face off’

“Ki- wait what?” I interrupted myself in dialogue.

“What?” Jung kook said over the line.

Jung Ah mouthed, ‘where are you?’

“Oh! I’m at the fire-flied park Oppa!”

“*chuckle* by yourself?” Jung kook sniggered over the line.

Jung Ah face palmed herself (literally) and uttered again. ‘I meant ask where he is.’

“Oh. Oh! Where are you Oppa?”

“Right now… I am in~ a café.”

“Café?”

“Mm.”

I straightened to face Jung Ah as her expression questioned. She lightly spoke, ‘what did he say?’

“He said he is at a café.”

 

Once again, she face palmed herself.

“Who are you talking to Jagiya?”

“Uh…”

I turned to Jung Ah slowly as she closed her eyes in shame before snatching the phone from my grasp.

“Jung kook! It’s Jung Ah! I’m here in France~”

“What?!”

“Dae Eun was just telling me how much she misses you right now.”

“Ahaha. Nice try Jung Ah.” Jung kook chuckled over the line.

“He knows me too well.” I smiled beneath my idiom.

“You guys are so cute together!” Jung Ah squealed – subsequently forgetting she was on the phone with Jung kook.

“When did you get here Jung Ah?” Jung kook inquired.

“I’ll tell you everything after Dae Eun-ah kisses your fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter