Chapter 42

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]A Favour[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Because He Was In Debt[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“My express is going to be sent of directly to you. I hope you overlook it and I hope you engage to be serious likewise. As of my class, Jung kook has reached at standard of his work ethics. But I acknowledge beyond of my teachings that he will go far. Please listen to my favour.”
“Ah… ne.”
“I should be sorry indeed, but I think Jung kook needs someone, a lot more mature for his age in aspect of what he is going through. He can achieve a lot more… a lot further. But as you know, his limits stand beside you.”
“Ne?”
“I’m saying he can go far, and that would be a great opportunity for him and for any companied industries that are needing for his kind of work. But this can’t be achieved if… if you’re compiled to his expectations. You are very much a value to his character.”
“What… what are you…”
“Please, let me advise you to think over it. My job as of your father’s member of staff is to observe my pupil’s work to an extent where I overthink their greatest opportunities and their distractions. Jung kook has high standards of work that could take him beyond Paris, but as of his distraction, that’s… that’s you.”
“I’m… I’m a distraction? To… Oppa?”
“He made little mistake to be doing this sort of thing since your father’s business is quite adequate. I comprehend that you have drawn him in, but now it’s time you let him go.”
“I… I can’t. No. I…”
“I’m sorry Dae Eun. Just look over the request. I can look after…”
“Do you… like… Oppa?” I interrupted.
“Pardon?”
“Do you like Jung kook?”
“Dae Eun… I…”
“I can’t leave him, not after all we’ve been through. Not after what we have gone through just to get this far. I won’t let you. I know it’s your job but its Jung kook’s decision as to where he stands, not you. I can’t leave him. I won’t.”
“Dae Eun, this is for your dad’s company. People like Jung kook are needed in your father’s company. Look all around us. We are surrounded by the influence of technology that they rely on it more than the world’s most reliable resource. Our brains. Jung kook has that attribute, and that is needed. Think of your father.”
“But my father is the reason we are here. He let me come here. To support Jung kook.”
“And might I add, you have done your job. But it’s time for you to also think about your future instead of depending on Jung kook to reach where you stand.”
What was there to say back? It’s not that I didn’t have any reason to have a comeback, it’s just… what if she was right? No… she’s playing with my mind. She’s playing with my mind.
“I… I…”
“Dae Eun. There is this saying that love might mean wanting the other person to be happy even if that means they can’t stay with you. If you really love Jung kook, you’d leave him to reach to further distances, and who knows what he can achieve? It’s for the better Dae Eun.”
In the end I ran. I ran because I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter