Chapter 33

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Again and Again[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Contemplating[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]He slammed forward as the brakes screeched the car. Jung kook thought it was about time he was to take driving lessons.

“Why can’t we just take the bus or train Oppa? You’re driving creates high risk… and *gasp* AH!” He swivelled around the plastic bag on the road, rolling along with the unseen breeze.

“Jagiya! Don’t scare me like that! I could get into an accident!”

“Your driving state right now can cause an accident let alone a plastic bag. This… is not safe!”

“It’s ok! I’ve driven a bit before… I used to take the wheel when my dad was driving.”

“Were you this bad? Or worse?”

“Jagiya… It’s been a while! Okay? Don’t bag me!”

“You were about to bag the plastic bag that was rolling on the street until I saved its life.”

“Jagiya… who’s the driver here?”

“Obviously not you.”

“Do you want me to buy you food or not?!” I pouted and crossed my arms in defeat.

“That’s what I thought.” Jung kook boasted.

-------------------------

Jung kook’s driving improved… eventually, as I dazed off for a bit, leaning my chin on my hand that was propped onto the overhang of the car’s door. I felt Jung kook’s hand intertwine with mine… and this brought me to precaution, causing my eyes to open in realisation.

“Oppa… Keep both wheels on the hand.”

“What?” I just noticed my play in words… whoops.

“I mean keep both hands on the wheel. Yeah! Keep both hands on the wheel!”

“Your so cute jagiya…”

“And you’re not a very good driver.”

“Can you not see my progress right now jagiya? I think I’m doing pretty well. And I thought we stopped this conversation!”

“I just needed a comeback…” I mumbled.

“Can’t you think of a… much more… nicer and appealing comeback?”

“Um… If you weren’t driving… I would kiss you senseless?” Immediately, Jung kook parked and reared the car on the side of the road.

“I’m not driving anymore.” Jung kook smirked.

“I…I…It was a… rhetorical… question! Y…Yeah! A rhetorical question! Keep driving!”

“I think I need a break from that jagiya…”

“Oh boy.”

He leaned in towards me, as I mirrored his action backwards only to retreat of his doing. I placed my palm on his forehead and pushed it away slowly and carefully. He grasped my wrist, and as I tried to break free he leaned in closer, getting me into an uncomfortable position where my back supported the corner of the hinge of the seat and the car door.

“Oppa. I will call the police.” I threatened.

“For what? Stealing your heart?” No pun intended.

“Oh boy. You never ceased to be initially gross on a scale where I am overweighted of cheesiness.”

My hand broke free of his grasp and I looked out the window, positioning myself in a much more comfortable position where my body was actually situated its required spot on the seat.

“Why do you make me fall in love with you over and over again?” He asked.

“Because you’re an idiot.”

He chuckled slightly and as quick as a flying… dove? Yeah. As quick as a flying dove, he pecked my cheek and returned to his driver’s seat station. The thing is… he didn’t do anything. He just sat there, arms propped and hands behind his head and he leaned in ‘chillaxing’ on the seat.

“Why aren’t you driving?” I asked.

“Because you said that you would kiss me senseless if I wasn’t driving. I’m waiting.”

“Oh boy. I did say it was a rhetorical question.”

“Yeah. But your heart says you actually want to kiss this face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter