Chapter 20

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]My 'Congratulations' Present[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Surprise?[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“JAGIYA! WHERE’S MY SOUP!?”

I mentally groaned at his complaint from the living room, as I was in the kitchen brewing his soup in between sniffles and small wheezes. I constantly felt heat rising throughout my body causing me to wipe my forehead rimmed with sweat.

“Coming!” I poured the soup into the bowl that was placed onto a tray along with a hot towel. I entered the living room, balancing the tray and placed it on the coffee table.

“Here you are your highness.” I uttered. I pulled my hair to the crown of my head and tied it due to the body heat and atmosphere worsening my cold. I grabbed the bowl in one hand and the tablespoon in another as I took a scoop and fed Jung kook as he sat up from the couch. He winced at its heat.

“Sorry… I forgot to blow it.”

“It’s okay…” I smiled and continued to feed him… whilst acclimating the temperature of the soup. I continued to sniffle now and then and Jung kook chuckled.

“Why are you laughing Oppa?”

“You’re cute when you sniffle.”

“I find it rather disgusting and annoying since my nose is polluted by…” Before I could finish, Jung kook pursed our lips together.

“I can tell you don’t take compliments well… but just accept mine.” He lectured. I smiled and nodded.

“Jagiya~”

“Mm?”

“Cuddle with me.”

“You have to finish your soup first, health first!” I continued to feed Jung kook as he kept his eyes on me. I tried to avoid my gaze from time to time as I fed him, as I dug deeper into the bowl knowing the soup was almost finished. The spoon chimed the bowl in emptiness. I looked up at Jung kook and smiled.

“I’ll get more soup.” Quickly, I stood up, but Jung kook took hold of my wrist and pulled me onto the couch on top of him.

“You said I had to finish my soup, which I did. Now you have to cuddle with me.” In all honesty, I cannot handle small hot spaces, but since he was my boyfriend, and we were both sick, what’s the worst that can happen? I grabbed the corner of the blanket, and pulled for me to get under it. Jung kook wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms laid on his warm chest. I felt really warm – comfortable warm. I rest my head on his clothed chest and I shut my eyes.

“Jagiya…?”

“Mm?” His mouth opened to say something, but at that same moment, my phone vibrated on the coffee table. I turned my head facing the coffee table as I reached out and grabbed my phone. It was from Jung Ah.

Dae Eun! XD Are you busy tomorrow? Somi just came back from America and she wants us to go shopping! Text back ASAP…!

I turned my head to Jung kook and he smiled at me. I turned back to my phone and fiddled the keys of the keyboard.

Somi? Really! Yeah I’d love to come…! :)

Cool! Okay, she is picking me up from my house at around noon so, be ready before then. We will pick you up.

I am at Jung kook’s house.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ^^ Then we will pick you up from there. Text the address.

I texted the address and there goes my schedule for tomorrow afternoon.

------------------------------

The sun illuminated the room, disturbing my sleep and as I look up, I am in Jung kook’s arms still lying on the couch together. I sneakily held my hand out to the coffee table to get my phone and check what the time was. 9:47 Am. I placed it back on the coffee table and decided to peck Jung kook on the nose before trying to wriggle my way out of his grasp. Instead, his arms wrapped around my waist tightened holding me in place within his arms.

“Stay a bit longer Jagiya~” His voiced rasped. It was so cute! I placed the back of my hand on his forehead. His temperature was moderate and my nose and itchy throat was better… sort of.

“I have to make breakfast Oppa.”

“You can make breakfast in 5 minutes and 30 seconds.”

“30 seconds?”

“Why? I can’t cuddle my girlfriend for more than 5 minutes?” I giggled and snuggled more comfortably in his arms.

-----------------------------

I was in the kitchen making fried rice because the majority of his ingredients included of crab meat, eggs, spam, peas and some cloves of garlic.

“Oppa! You really need to go grocery shopping!” I shouted from the kitchen thinking he was in the living room, until a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

“Okay Jagiya! Let’s go grocery shopping later!” He screamed… at a fairly moderate level in my ear that made me wince a bit. He chuckled and I elbowed him playfully on the stomach.

“Sorry… you’re too cute when you shout for moi.” Jung kook apologized…

“Oppa… I’m going shopping with Jung Ah and Somi later. They’re going to pick me up in a couple of hours.”

“What about grocery shopping? And who is Somi?”

“We can go grocery shopping after… Somi is one of my best friends… and she is sort of like an aunty.”

“Ahh… How long are you going to shop for?”

“I donut know. I feel like a donut now.”

“I’ll be your donut.” I turned around and wrapped my arms around Jung kook’s neck and pecked him on the lips and his eyes widened. Then his facial expression turned rather cheeky in seeing him smirk.

“Eat breakfast. It is ready.”

---------------------------------------

I put on my high top sneakers and fixed my hair into a ponytail as I wore a casual t-shirt, dark blue denim jeans and Jung kook’s jacket that didn’t fit him anymore since I forgot to bring one. I was heading to the door way until Jung kook took hold of my waist and pulled me into his chest.

“Where’s my goodbye?”

“Bye Oppa I am going shopping and I will be back?” I said without any clause. He leaned in and gave me a kiss, and our lips pursed together from time to time. We broke the kiss and he hugged me, holding my waist.

“Bye Jagiya~ I’ll miss you and have fun. That’s how you say goodbye to your lovely and dashing boyfriend.”

“My deepest regard for you too Oppa.” I pecked him on the lips.

“Yah!”

-------------------------------------

I entered Somi’s car taking a seat at the passenger division, and it scented of daisies.

“What took you so long Dae Eun-ah?” Somi turned her head to look at me since she was at the driver’s seat. Before I could say something, Jung Ah interrupted.

“She was playing lovey dovey with her boyfriend.” She squealed rather girly. We all giggled and drove off.

-----------------------------------

Our conversations would be filled with Somi’s stay at America and laughter would sometimes exceed within our trio group. Jung A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter