Chapter 32

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Her... Here... In My Arms[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Longing For It[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Jung kook POV

 Everywhere… the architectural structures of distinctive meticulous wall structures and columns fancied the museum. Having a mind of my own, I forgot that I was with Myung Hee. I left her from time to time a she would race to walk beside me. Not that it bothered me a lot… I just wish it was Dae Eun that was in my arms right now, viewing the place.

“You seem to be enjoying yourself kookie.”

“Huh? Oh… yeah. I guess.”

“I wonder how they painted the ceiling.” We both looked up to the ceiling, stopping our tracks to avoid any obstacle that we may hit if our feet kept walking in front of the other.

“A giant ladder?” I joked. Myung Hee began to hysterically laugh… creeping me out a bit. Not that her laugh impersonated a weird and evil witch… she just laughed… aloud. Like… really loud. She even hit my shoulder.

“You’re funny. A giant ladder wouldn’t have been the case though.”

“Then what? They just magically flew up there and painted the ceiling?”

“I think you should think a bit more logically than that.”

“Right… they hovered on top of an aeroplane, then painted it. Got it.” She did it again. She laughed… and laughed… then hit my shoulder. What’s with this chick?

“So… um… if you don’t mind me asking, how did you and Dae Eun meet?”

“Huh? Oh… I sorta lost my sister. Dae Eun found her and took care of her for a while and from then on we started to talk. Coincidentally, she attended my school. I don’t get how I could have missed her beautiful face within the school.”

“Ahh… I see. So, technically your sister brought you two together?”

“Yep.” I popped the ‘p’ sound within the word as Myung Hee nodded in accepting the fact.

“Why do you ask?” I enquired her.

“Huh? Oh… I was just curious. That’s all.”

“What do you… see in Dae Eun?” I stopped my tracks, and she turned to me wearing a questioned expression.

“Myung Hee… you told me this was going to be an excursion as to benefitting me. ‘Giving me a heads up.’ Not getting into my personal life.”

“How is Dae Eun your personal life?”

“Because she plays a big role in it. She’s the reason why I’m here. I don’t know what this is… but right now, this is me speaking. I want to run to Dae Eun as of this moment.”

“That’s very chil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter