Luhan please Stop

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye's POV

After that whole situation, i went to class. Everybody looking at me awkwardly. "Miss Park can you please read chapter one please!" Mrs. Lee asked me, I stood up and cleared my throat. "Its Miss Kim not Miss Park! Mrs. Lee!" Everyone laughed. I was embarrassed. "Excuse me Lizzy!?" She shook her head and stared at her book.

The bell ringed and I walked to my locker. A note fell out, I slowly opened it 

Yah Shinnie can you meet me at the school gardens at lunch? - Luhan

I sighed and crumbled the letter up. "Just ignore it!" I threw it in the garbage can, I ran to Tao and whispered something into his ear. He slowly nodded and went out. I slowly nodded and left. 

Luhan's POV

I sat on the bench waiting for Shinnie! It wasnt possible she was dating Suho! I mean come on, look at how messed up Suho's Life is right now! I stared at the roses and then I heard footsteps. I turned around, "Luhan oppa!" She smiled and hugged me tightly. I smiled lightly and was in total shock.

"Chorong what are you doing here?" I asked her as i broke the hug. "Didnt you want me to come here to meet you?" She said as she kept smiling. "Huh!?" What did she mean, I wanted Shinnie not her. "Tao told me   that you wanted me!" Aish that Tao! I slowly nodded and smiled."Qre thos flowers for me?" She looked at the flower I had in my hand. I slowly hand it over to her.

Those flowers were for Shinhye, today was her one month of returning. And next week was basically our friendship anniversary. 

Shinhye's POV

As we entered class, Suho motioned me over to the seat next to him. I faked a smile and walked over to him. We immediately started on our project. "excuse me class but it seems as if we have some visiters!" I looked up. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! "Annyeonghaseyo Luhan and Xiumin iminda!" 

Ten Minutes Later........

"Shinnie you have tow even out the border. The more its even the more balance it has." I only nodded to what Xiumin Oppa said. Luhan was helping out Chorong and Minhyuk. But every minute Luhan would Look over to me, tgis time he sent a text message.

Luhan:  Yah why didnt you come?

Shinhye: You have Chorong ask her!! And stop bothering me!!! -.-

Luhan: Yah are you mad? Wait are you seriously dating Suho?

Shinhye: Mianhae Luhan! Please stop texting me! Bye! (I'm Shutti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter