Plan starts

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho's POV

"I'm so sorry Shhinhye! Will you forgive me please!" No that was stupid I stopped and thought again, "Shinhye forgive me for being an idiot!" Aniyo! I slapped myself, how the hell am I gonna apologize to her. I took seat at the table, thinking of my apologies. "Oh Oppa your up already!" I looked and saw Shinhye up with her ponytail and in her shorts. "Uh...mianhae!" I stood up and tried to walk past her, but she blocked me.

"Nope your going to sit down and i'm going to make you some breakfest!" I laughed alittle bit. "Are you the boss of me!" I tried pushing through her but she kept on blocking me, "ani oppa I want to make you some breakfest, can you just go sit down!" It was chaos, I literally tried to jump over her but yet it didnt work, "Yah oppa!" She screamed and then everything went black.

I opened my eyes and grunted, I was laying on top of Shinhye and I guess I kind of gave her a cheek kiss! I stood up immediately and helped her up, both of us blushing madly, I dont know why we were embarrassed since this wasnt our first time kiss. "Yah oppa if you dont sit down i'm telling Xiumin oppa you sqaushed me!" She crossed her arms over her chest.

I scoffed, "And you think I'm scared of him?" I also crossed my arm, "Xiumin Oppa!!!!!" I immediately ran to her and coveed , "Fine you little brat! But only for a while! And you have to cook what I say!" She nodded her head and I sat down.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter