Jealous over him?

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV 

Everyone sat outside the room. Waiting for the docter to come out, and tell them what happened to Shinhye. After waiting for at least thirty minutes the docter finally came out. Everyone jumped up ran to him, but Suho got there first and then Xiumin,  "docter Iis sister okay?" Xiumin asked and the docter nodded. "She was just stressed out too much. And she didnt eat properly." The docter said as he stared at the written nltes in his clipboard. 

Everyone sighed in relief. Everyone except one. Suho.. he felt his heart break when he asked the docter, "When did she start feeling stress?" The docter looked at him, "Maybe a few days ago." Everyone nodded. Suho kept his gaze on the floor. 

Suho's POV

A few days ago? I confessed to her a few days ago. Was it really my fault that this happened to her. I mean if it was my fault then why didnt she tell me? "Okay so can we go see her now!?" Luhan asked and the docter nodded. They all lined up and walked in while I stood outside the room, should I even go face her?I sighed depressed and walked out.

(Just to let you guys know, it wasnt Suho who was stressing her out! It was the new couple! Well to be exact it was LUHAN. He was stressing her out)

Luhan's POV

Yes finally I have a POV again. Lol. But anyways we all walked in and I saw her laying on the bed staring at each one of us. She smiled as she got up, "Shinhye ah how are you feeling?" Chen asked as he took the seat next to her and grabbed her hand. "I'm fine. Thank you for wprrying though" I patted his hand and smiled at me. 

Everybody took turns talking to her, Xiumin was the first and I was the last. But before me was Tao. He kept on babling about how he had saw this cute panda at the zoo! "Yah hurry Iit up. I  want my turn too." Tao turned to face me and he stuck his tongue out. I glared at him and he stood up. And I gladly took the seat.

I starred into her eyes. Shinhye ah are you still trying to ignore me? I dont care about fate. All I care about is you! Well and Chorong but you too. "Shinhye ah do you feel okay?" She nodded her head, "Thankyou for asking." She said and stayed quiet again. Thats it. Thank you for worrying.... thats all she had to say. 

That was the most awkward conversation in both of our lives. Shinnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter