Parents Grave

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye's POV

Suho held my hand as we walk to the grave stone, I felt my heart beat stop for awhile when I read the stone. My eyes were getting watery, 'No not right now Shinhye not infront of them' I quicky wiped my eye before the tears drop. As we both got closer I saw Xiumin hyung crying on his knee, I heard him whispered, "Appa I'm sorry I couldnt take care of Shinhye, I'm sorry that I couldnt protect her from danger, I thought you guys took her, but thank goodness shes still here with me. I love you guys!"

He wiped his tears and stood up, when he turned around he stared at me blankly, i guess he was surprised that i was watching him the whole entire time. We stared at each other for awhile until i gave him a hug. 

When all the boys left me  to talk privately, I didnt know how to start. I took a few breaths and started expressing myself. 

"Eomma, eomma! Do you hear your fragile little daughter calling for you.Do you see your idiot daughter crying herself to sleep everynight cause she misses you. Even though you left me when I was still a baby, your face still cover my eyes,your scent still blows to my nose,but one thing i dont feel anymore is your warmth. The warmth I felt as a baby, I felt warmth and safe in your arms. I know when I was a baby I cried alot but you put me to sleep with your beautiful voice, at that time it felt like I only could trust you. I miss you mom!" Ifelt my eyes getting watery as I was going to turn to my dads grave. 

"I-I-I dont know what to say appa. Why did fate bring us to this. Look at me again. I'm blaming fate, is it really fate or is it because of our actions. The night I dreamed about you and eomma. She was so pret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter