A family

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 Years Later

Narrator's POV

"Eomma!" Shinhye spinned around upon hearing her little angels voice, his eyes pouting at her while motioning for the plate of cookies infront of her. She chuckled lightly and stared at her 3 year old son.

(Kim Haneul, 3 years Old)

"Alright sweetie, here you go" Shinhye said and handed him a cookie, with a happy grin he took it and ran off towards the living room with Shinhye following close behind. Everyone was sitting on the couch, eyes focused on the TV, looks of shock and hurt from them made Shinhye turn to the TV. 

"One of the rising company in South Korea is the Kim incorporation. The CEO, Kim Joonmyun is bringing his company to the top and we highly anticipate how high he will get"

Before she could react the TV was turned off and she turned around to face Kris, he held the remote in his left hand, eyes on her with a sympathetic frown. But she didnt need it, she saw something like that weeks ago, even a picture of Suho and NaMi. 

As Shinhye scroll down to see updates on facebook, she stopped at a familiar picture with a familiar person in it. Her eyes widened when she read what the said. "Wife of rising CEO, Lee NaMi" Shinhye hesitantly pressed the article and immediately a picture of NaMi appeared.

A bitter smile escaped as Shinhye saw the picture of NaMi, she looked stunning, how was it possible for NaMi to become even prettier? Just how, a small hint of jealousy and hurt came through Shinhye's heart, does Suho think NaMi's pretty. And speaking of the devil, the next picture was of Suho, Kim Joonmyun,CEO and the lovely husband of Lee NaMi.

It hurted when Shinhye saw this picture, she cried for nearly two hours, but lucky enough the three maknaes were there to comfort her.

Shinhye set the bowl of popcorn down and stared at all of them, they looked worried, scared even but Shinhye gave them a reassuring smile before heading up to her room. 

Shinhye's POV

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you Kim Joonmyun, I-I-I miss you Suho. I cried my eyes out, yes it's been 4 years since we've seen each other and four years since I sort of moved on. But seeing the news today made me realize how great his life is turning our without me, but with her, NaMi, I guess he doesn't remember me anymore, why would he when he has someone as pretty as NaMi next to him every day.

I continue to cry until the door creak open and I quickly wipe my tears away while rushing to stand up straight, two dark figures make their way over to me, one small and short the other tall and thin, and the next moment I feel arms around me. 

"Dont cry eonnie, we're here for you, you have a wonderful adorable son, and 12 friends that all love you" Chorong whispred as she carresses my hair with Haneul hanging onto my legs. I smiled and hugged her back, while me eyes fixed on the baby boy on the floor. All I want is for him to be happy, to have a happy Family.

In Korea.......

Suho's POV

"Hyun Ae? Hyun Ae sweetie, where are you?" I called out. My beautiful daughter, she just turned five and well you can say she can be very adventurous. I walk up to her bedroom and look inside her room.

I chuckled remembring how hard she cried for this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter