A Curse

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV 

Joonmyun stood by the door shirtless as Eunji sat quietly on the sink with her shirt back on. Neither looked at each other too embarrassed to. 

"What was that?" Eunji broke the silence first. Joonmyun sigh and leaned on the door. 

"I don't know it was like I lost total control over myactions and body and I just don't know" 

"has this ever happened?" Eunji asks finally looking up at him. He nodded. "The night I attacked Shinhye and Hyun Ae" 

"but other then that I've never lost so much self control...it was like I could only stand and watch and not do anything" Joonmyun closed his eyes in frustration. 

 

Eunji stood up, "So then why did you stop?" 

 

"Huh?"

 

she smiled, "Why did you stop kissing me all of a sudden ? You did get back in control and stopped anything from getting to far. So how did you do it?" 

 

Joonmyun stood straight again, "I-i just saw Shinhye's face....I saw her beautiful smile and her loving eyes...and then I thought about what would happen if I kept going and I stopped" 

 

eunji walked closer to Joonmyun, "It's good that you did stop, although I admit, you made me feel real good and I was sad that you stopped. But we can't have this going on" 

 

"no matter how good I made you feel, I'd feel like crap after I made you feel good. The only girl I've ever loved in my entire life is Shinhye..." Joonmyun states before he slowly exits the bathroom first. 

It was a good thing he was able to stop everything before it got out of control. Eunji watches as he walks down the stairs and out the house. She lets out a shudder breath and went to the kitchen to make herself some food. 

 

Shinhye's POV 

 

We just went to get some noodles and now we're heading back. 

"So where's my Haneul?" I ask breaking the silence in the car. With that question I could feel the atmosphere tense up immediately. Sehun places down his phone and Luhan clears his throat but doesn't answer me. 

"I asked where haneul is you two" 

 

Luhan stopped at the red light, "Listen Shinhye, a few n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter