Death Do Us Apart

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

Suho and Shinhye rushed into the hospital. They checked in and headed to Junsoo's room, as they got closer they could hear cries and shouting. When they reached Junsoo's room, Suho slowly opened the door. The sight infront of them killed them. 

Junsoo who was laying on the bed lifelessly and Mr and Mrs.Kim next to him crying. Suho walked in followed by Shinhye, everyone looked up and saw them, NaMi who sat on the couch crying silently, also looked up at Suho. 

"How did this happen?" Suho asked as he carressed Junsoo's face, his eyes were getting teary and he knew that the tears would slip out any moment. 

"He......he got hit by a car" Mr. Kim responded, Shinhye shook her head, not believing anything, how could Junsoo be gone in a blink of an eye!? It doesn't make sense! Her tears fell out and she walked closer to Junsoo, his skin felt so cold, no warmth from it anymore. 

"I'm sorry Junsoo" Shinhye whispered before collasping to the ground in tears. Everyone else was also in shock, no one could say a word.

2 months later

Shinhye's POV

Well Junsoo left me, he was buried five weeks ago. I make sure to go to his grave every week, along with Suho and the exo members. Luhan came back and comforted me after hearing the news about Junsoo. 

"Shinnie its okay, he's in a beter place now" he whispers as he rubs my back, I nodded and hugged him, already crying. 

Suho and I didn't talk much anymore, he's been avoiding me and been very cold towards me. Why was eveything changing? I remember the exact words he said to me 'I hate you,in get away from me' my tears fall as I hear it again in my mind. One moment he was telling me how muched he loved me and now he's telling me how much he hates me! I just don't get this world anymore. 

"Shinhye, come down and eat!" D.O shouted from the kitchen. I sighed and walked down to the kitchen, as soon as I get to the door my head gets dizzy and everything is spinning.

"Come on shinnie" Luhan says to me before I black out. 

"I want to know who the the father is!" Someone shouted. I slowly opened my eyes and find Luhan, Xiumin, and Kris standing infront of me arguing. What were they arguing about? 

"Oppa" I said softly and all three of them turn towards me. Luhan smiles and runs towards me before sqeeuzing me in a tight hug. Xiumin and Kris stood there behind Luhan, waiting for me to explain, but explain what? 

"What's wrong oppa?" I asked when i noticed Xiumin oppa un able to smile. I looked towards Kris and Luhan, they turned the other way not facing me. I sighed and sat up, fixing the pillow to help my back, I looked up at Xiumin Oppa.

"Tell me" I said sternly. He stared at me before pulling his hair back in frustration. Did I do something wrong? 

"Who's the father?" He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter