Kim Junsoo

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay so you guys might be confused, but i have decided to make this story about Suho and Shinhye, not with Luhan, the reason for it being so confusing, was because, even i didnt know who t choose between the two. Lol! But i've finally chose Suho. I think LuHan and Chorong would make a great couple!^^, Hope your not mad, and please dont unsubscribed, Luhan will still be a big part of the story!!!

 

Narrator's POV

"Shinhye eonnie wake up!" Chorong said as she lightly shook her eonnie up. Shinhye groaned and pulled the blankets over her head. Chorong chuckled and pulled it back down. 

"Yah eonnie, palli, get up!" She chuckled as she tried to get Shinhye to sit up. When Shinhye sat up, she rubbed her eyes, her eye squinted trying to get used to the bright sunlight from Chorong's room. Yes, she was in chorong's room, she slepy over at Chorong's  house, because well, chorong asked her too, since Chorong's parents werent going to be home for the day, and they wanted Chorong to take care of the house while there gone.

Her room was way different from Shinhyes, I mean Shinhye's was more matured and elegant, while Chorong's room was cute and comfortable to be in.

(Chorong's room! Its so cute! I want a room like this!!!!)

(Shinhye's room, which one do you like!)

Her eyes looked around Chorongs cute room. She smiled as she saw her wall full of pictures of LuHan, Shinhye can tell that Chorong loved LuHan. And of course she knew that LuHan loved Chorong. 

"Eonnie go take a shower and I'll make breakfest!" Chorong said as she helped shinhye up and showed her the bathroom. 

"Its okay, I can make breakfest, you can go use the bathroom first Rongie!" She shook her head and insisted that Shinhye goes first. She could only nod and entered the bathroom.  

 

They walked out the gates in their uniforms heading off to school. Shinhye was worried, last time she saw Suho, he was on a date with her ex bestfriend! What would happen today. Would she see them cuddling in class or feeding each other at lunch! 

As the two girls walked in the school gates, everyone stared at them, was it unusual? Yes! Was it uncomfortable? Yes! Why on earth were people staring at the two girls.Chorong held onto Shinhyes fingers, and soon shinhye interlocked their fingers and pulled her with Shinhye. 

Everyone suddenly gathered around the two girls, shinhye who was still holding onto chorong's hand pushed through everyone. 

"Why are poeple acting like this!" Shinhye asked as they walked towards their lockers. At Shinhyes locker she found all of exo waiting for her and chorong. 

"Hey baby girl!" Xiumin said and hugged her tightly, he missed his sister, she wasnt at exos house yesterday.  Shinhye hugged her older brother. she snuggled into his chest, his manly perfume hit her nose.

"Oppa did you eat yet?" She asked as she took her face out of her brothers chest. He smiled warmly at her and nodded. 

"Yah, noona, I want a hug too!" Tao shouted as Shinhye let go of Xiumin and chuckled. She grabbed Tao and hugged him. He squeezed her and inhaled her perfume. 

 

Everyone sat down at their desk, and Shinhye could only look at Suho and NaMi. She was sitting on his lap, her right arm wrapped around his neck while her left hand tracing his beautiful face. and Suho wasnt fighting it, he sat there very calmly. 

"Oppa, you have such beautiful eyes" NaMi started flirting with Suho, She tilted  her head to the left, and her hair fell down to her left shoulder. Any guy wouldve j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter