Our Last goodbye

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye's POV

I'm staring at myself, what's wrong with me? Does god take me as a joke? Am I just a toy? My heart aches everytime I think of him. Him the guy who took my breath away. Him, the guy who can be the sweetest person on earth. Him, who can change faster then life itself. What wrong have i done? 

Tears fall as I reach to touch my reflection in the mirror, that girl is it really me? Did I die into a hideous monster? What did I do to myself? The door creaks open and I soon feel hands wrap around me. 

"It's time" he whispers into my ear. Shivers fall through my body at the thought of what was going to happen. My body shifts to the right and I face him, he smiled at me before wiping away my tears. I pulled away and grabbed my suitcase. 

"All passengers boarding to america may start boarding" 

Xiumin took my hand and pulled me through the airport, I follow obediently, only memories of Suho's wedding played in my mind. 

'Do you Kim Joonmyun take Lee NaMi  to be your lovey wife, to hold and to take for eternity?' 

My eyes get watery.

'I Do' 

My heart burns

'I-I love you.....Lee NaMi" 

My tears slip out

How could this all happen in a blink of an eye. The guy I love is someone's husband. Junsoo died. My child won't have a f-father. My child, my poor child! 

"Come on baby" Xiumin oppa whispered while pulling me slowly towards a seat, we were already sitting on the plane waiting for lift off. Me, Xiumin oppa, exo and chorong, we're all heading to america, they state that i should move to america so that my child will have a good knowledge and future. We left without telling suho one word, he was probably already planning his honey moon. 

"We're lifting now noona" Tao excitingly says. I look outside the window and the airplane was off the ground. And now i knew there was no turning back, i have to start a life in america, with exo and chorong. Forget about every bad thig that happened here. Goodbye Suho

Suho's POV

I sat on 'our' bed. NaMi was in the bathroom changing into her pajamas. My body fell onto the bed, my mind goes blank and then everything just flashes in my mind. My wedding, the rainy day, and Shinhye, I could tell she was at the verges of crying.

Her pained face flashes in my mind, i quickly sighed and cover my face, my heart felt like it's been ripped out, having this image of a pained Shinhye.

"Oppa let's sleep" NaMi mumbles before laying down next to me. She turns off the lamp and pulls the cover onto our bodies. It was awkward, i knew I was at least a foot away from her.

I could feel the bed going down a bit and then I felt her presence. Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter