Repeater

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho's POV

"Appa!" Hyun Ae  called out as she walked into my office room. She carries her little doll around making her even more adorable. "Sweet heart come here"

She rushes to my lap before giving me the most shocking news "I found Eomma" she announces as she caresses my cheek. I stare at her blankly, who did she find?

"Really? Who's eomma?" I stare at her waiting for a reply, the person she was with when she was at the company, is it her? Hyun Ae thinks for awhile before her face brightens up abd a smile appears.

"I heard nanny say her name, Park Shinhye eomma" she claps after saying that.  I stare in disbelief at to what she is saying. "Swetheart you can't go around telling people that they're your eomma-"

"But Shinhye eomma said she is my mommy" Hyun Ae pouts as tears start to form in her eyes. I let out a sigh before hugging her tightly. You have no idea how much i wish for that to be true Hyun Ae. "Who's your mom?" I looked at the door. Nami.

Shinhye's POV

"Come here baby" I said as I tried to wake him up. He wouldn't budge,my motherly instincts told me to check his temperature and I did. He had a fever, his head was burning up and sadly I was the only one at home. "HANEUL" i said alittle louder. Again he didnt reply, i quickly grab my phone and texted the first person on my contact list. Luhan.

 please come back home right now. Its an emergency

 And wihout waiting for a reply i throw my phone to the side before covering Haneul up with many blankets. I checked our cabinet for any medicine but all out. The decision is should i rush out and go buy some medicine or stay here and let his fever grow more? With out a thought i grabbed my phone and wallet before running out the house.

 I got in the car before driving out of the driveway. I headed to the nearest store and quickly grabbed as much i could and rushed over to the cashier. I was counting my time, i had been gone for 3 minutes and if i could i can get home in 2 minutes. The cashier handed me the bag and I thanked them before rushing back out into my car.Without hesistation i started the car and drove away. 

I was close to the house just one more turn and I'll be home to cure Haneul. "Please Haneul be okay" When the light turns green i drove forward to only see a little girl crossing the street, immediately i turned my car and then everything  went black

Narrator's POV 

Luhan saw the text and rushed home. The other guys were informed as well and everybody rushed home. When luhan got home he noticed Shinhye's car was gone, "wherd did she go?" He thought. As he went inside he checked Haneul's room, Haneul shifted uncomfortable.  He walked towards him and called his name, "Haneul what's wrong?" Everything looked okay to him, Haneul's eyes slowly opened

 His voice shaky and quiet "Mommy, where did mommy go?" He asked before falling back to sleep. Luhan tried to wake him up but as soon as he touched his skin, luhan knew he had a fever from how much he's burning. He quickly texted the guys to quickly come home and buy some medicine. "Where did shinhye go?" 

 Everyone got home one buy one, except one person, Shinhye. D.O had fed Haneul some medicine before protectively holding Haneul in his arms. Everyone stared at Haneul in worry, where can Shinhye be at at a time like this. "Where's noona?" Sehun askedas he finally realized Shinhye wasn't here. 

"We don't know, lets just wait here until Haneul gets better. She'll come home" Kris said as he headed downstairs to make some food. D.O followed him as he handed Haneul over to Lay. 

 Suho's POV

Nami walks in as she asks once more, "Who is your mom?" She glares at Hyun Ae and then turns to me. I sighed before shaking my head, i carry Hyun Ae out of the room. "Sweetheart do you want to go out and play?!" She nods before running to her room to get her jacket. She runs back to me wearing her jacket and her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter