Dragging leads to

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye's POV

I stood there flabbergasted. Did i hear wrong? No I clearly hear wrong. Yea  I heard it wrong, he did not ask for a kiss. Now hurry and leave before he repeats what he says. I tug his arms circling my waist, for someone small like him, he's pretty strong.

"You didn't answer me yet. I asked if I can get a goodbye kiss?" Suho said again. My eyes widened now knowing I didn't hear wrong. He wants to kiss me, but he can't and I won't let him. This time i tug at his arms even harder but yet he still wouldnt budge. I sighed before stepping on his foot and like I expected he released me and held his foot in pain.

"The answer is no" I said before walking back into the store. I could still hear him screaming in agony, I looked back, did I really hurt him that bad? I bit my lip, arguing if i should go back. He might tell his parents on me. My eyes widened and i ran back out there. 

"Yah are you okay?" I shouted and ran to his side. His face told me he wasn't okay so I helped him walk to the bench infront of the shop. We sat down and I took his shoes off to look at how much damage I did to his foot. When the sock came off I looked at his feet and it was scratched.How did it get scratch? Especially with the shoes i'm wearing. I took off my shoes and looked at it and my eyes widened immediately, I turn to look at Suho and smiled nervously as i showed him the high heels i was wearing. His eyes widened and he stared back at me.

"Yah! Park Shinhye you stepped on my foot we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter