Darkness

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho tuck Hyun Ae in and kissed her forehead before exting quietly. It was near midnight and he was nothing but exhausted. 

Flashback

"Sir you have a visitor" Suho's secretary stated  behind the close door. Suho place down his pen and looked at the door before sighing "Let them in" 

The door slowly opened and when he saw who came in the smile he had faded away. "YEOBO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Nami exlcaimed as she rushed to Suho's side. She reached her arms out desperately wanting to hug him but he hissed and pushed her away. "What are you doing here Nami?" 

He looked at the girl uninterested before turning back to his work. She sighs before sitting on his deck not forgetting to show off a bit of her legs. She smiled at him before caressing his hair. "I missed you baby" she whispered in his ear seductively hoping it would have some type of effect on Suho.

He stopped writing and slammed his pen down before glaring at the girl. Wanting to leave more then ever he pushed her aside and went to grab his jacket and briefcase. As he zipped his jacket Nami stops him now angrier then ever. "You're going back to her?" Her voice filled with nothing but hatred. He didnt reply and continue on zipping his jacket. 

"She doesn't belong to you" 

"You're lying to her!" 

"YOUR BEING SELFISH!!!!!!!" 

Nami screamed before throwing suhos things onto the ground. Papers and notes flying everywhere. He stopped and turn back to look at her who was now covered in tears. He slowly walked towards her before doing something completely unexpected. He pulled her into a hug. Arms around her as he rested his chin on her shoulder. 

Nami let out a small cry before smiling. She lifted up her arms to hug him too but was stopped when he whispered bullets into her ears. "Let's get divorce" 

 

Present

He replayed the words in his head specifically one "Your being selfish...."  he was. He knew he was being selfish but was it wrong ? Suho walked into their room as he spots Shinhye sleeping . Smiling he sits next to her before caressing her hair. He sighed, "I know I'm being selfish. But for these past four years I've never feltbhappiness until i was with you again. I know Haneul probably misses you like crazy and i want to bring you back to him but if i did that would mean that i would lose you AGAIN. And i ccan't lose you again" he cried silently thinking about losing Shinhye once again. 

The thought scared him. Shinhye was his happiness, his sunshine . Nothing else would matter if she wasnt in his life anymore. She was his biggest star. Wiping away his tears he wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter