Just coffee

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was exo's vacation day, well month, they all decided to go to U.S, everyone packed their things and headed for the airport! "Yah Who's excited to go to U.S! I really want to go to Disney world!" CHen shouted out unable to hold back his excitement. They all nodded in agreement, "So our schedule when we get their is, Disney land first, then L.A and then new york right!" They all nodded but Suho, he didnt want to be on this trip at all, it was annoying, having to spend One whole month in a country that they dont even know how to speak in their language, the only one was kris! 

Xiumin on the other hand, was quite excited, may be it could help him get all his problems out of his mind and have some fun, the past couple pf months has been really hard for him, but he didnt act like a jerk, instead he became very caution of everything, he also became very shy. But today was the day he started new unlike someone who decided to stay like he is. -.-

Disney world

Someone's POV

I went to disney world today, it was quite fun, donald the duck was my favorite, he was the cutest, i got to meet the cast o frozen which is the best movie for me! But having so much fun can hurt sometimes, because having fun brings back alot of memories, espcially the ones that you hate the most! I miss those days, i was taking pictures of the characters until I got a phone call. "Hello! Park Shinhye speaking!" My voice was normal, I was 22 and I was in college, Stanford unniversity, it was a really high expected school. But all my teachers said i fitted just fine! Unlike highschool I was quite popular. I had alot of friends, and everyday I have guys following me around, but I didnt bother about them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter