The world hates us

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye's POV

My eyes flutter open, when i get a clear vision of where i am at, my head starts throbbing. Ugh. Everything looks like its spinning and my head is burning. What the hell happened last night? When everything stopped turning, I finally noticed someone hugging my waist, my eyes widened and my breath stops. I slowly turned around and find myself face to face with SUHO!!!!!! 

I looked under the blanket, and cover my mouth. We were both , my eyes get teary and I slightly shake Suho up. He mumbles before pulling me back in closer to him.

"S-Suho" i said while shaking him. He yawns before openig his eyes. When he stares at me, his eyes widened, and he quickly looked under the blanket. 

"What the hell!!!!!!!" He shouted as he got up from the bed and covered himself up with a towel. Tears threatening to fall out. I sniffed before looking at the floor. Our clothes scattered arpund the floor.

"Do you mind handing me a towel?" I asked softly. My heart clenched together when a scene replayed in my mind. He slowly walks towards me with a towel and hands it to me. I thanked him and wrapped myself in it, after it was secure I got up and picked up my clothes going into his bathroom to clean up.

Suho's POV

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" I shout as soon as i hear the water turning on in the bathroom. I threw myself on my bed and hid my face in my pillow. My hands traveling on my sheets until i felt a dry stain. I looked at it, and my eyes widened. I sat up and moved the blankets out of the way. Blood stains on the sheets, i stare at it in disbelief. A scene pops into my head.

"It hurts oppa!!!" She shouts as i keep ing. I lean down and kiss her to keep her calm, 

"It'll only hurt for awhile, I promise you" i whisper into her ear and she nods. I could see the blood coming out of her, and then I knew she was a .

Ugh. What did I do? I pull my hair back in frustration. What's going to happen now? I sighed and walked out of the room to use the other bathroom. I'm ed up.  

Narrator's POV

After Shinhye showered, she went to check her phone. 12 missed calls from Junsoo, 25 missed calls from Xiumin oppa and 10 missed calls from Luhan oppa. 

She sighed and texted them all that she was fine. 

"Shinhye come down and eat" Suho yelled from the kitchen. Her heatbeat jumped and she bit her lips too nervous, what's going to happen now? 

As she walked down the stairs she could hear the sizzling bacon and the smell of coffee. 

"Calm down Shinhye, just tell him your not eating and leave" She whispered to herself before taking a huge breath.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter