A day with Oppas

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye's POV

I sighed as i grabbed my things and left the classroom. Everyone was bickering and giggling about stupid things, I just walked past everyone as I was walking, I had received a text. 'Yah Shinnie! Come to Oppa's class!! Arrasseo!?' I gigled and replied back and quickly ran to his class.

I stood outside their door, when the bell ringed the door burst open with students racing out, some ran, some walked, and some even blushed alittle when they saw me. I jist smiled and nodded. To be honest, i didnt want to be in a 'relationship' with anyone, "Excuse Shinhye ssi, can I get your phone number!?" I looked at the boy, he had a sweet smile, i had to admit he was handsome, just as I was about to reply Suho came

"Bwo?!" He looked confused. "I'm just asking for her phone number hyung!" The boy turned back to me. Me who still had her attention on Suho, he nodded and i saw a smirk before he turned around, "Yah Xiumin Hyung!This guy wants to get Shinhye ah's Phone number!" Suho shouted back into the classroom, whoch made Xiumin oppa look up and rush over here.

"I'm sorry but shes not old enough to date yet!" Xiumin said as he put his arm infront of me. The guy sighed in dissappointment and i could see Suho smirking. Before he turned around I stooped him, "Sorry, I cant date yet! But I can have friends! Whats your name?" i smiled at him and waited.

"Lee Jongsuk mida!" I smiled and shook his head, "Annyeonghaseyo Park Shinhye mida!" He blushed alittle. There were two reasons I did this. One, I felt bad and Two, I wanted to make Suho angry! "Oppa we can be friends right!?" I looked at Xiumin and all he did was chuckled lightly, his hand rubbing the back of his neck, "I guess!" He smiled, I clapped my hand and hugged him. "Oppa daebak!" I smiled, "Jongsuk i'll see you tomorrow!" 

Suho's POV

I was happy at first..... but of course that brat would do something like that, when she shook that guy... uh whats his name....lee jongkuk, or whatever, my heart was pounding fast, and the way she smiled at him. Just then I caught a glance at her and she stucked  her tongue out at me, I tried to keep my anger, my teeth was chattering, and then i bit my tongue making me yelp.

"Yah whats wrong with you!" Xiumin said as he turned around and examined me. "I bit my tongue!" I said as my hand was kept on my chin. "Only idiots do that! Pabo!" She stuck her tongue out and I glared at her. "What did you say!?" I asked as I tookout my phone and recorded her. "I said only idiots bite their tongue! Pabo!" She yelled. I smiled and nodded..... 'Wait till it happens to you' 

"Oppa can we go get something to eat?" She asked Xiumin and he nodded. "Lets go eat kimbap!" Xiumin suggested.  Both me and Shinhye stopped walking, we both stared at him! He looked at us, "Bwo!?" Shinhye and I sighed. "All you wanna eat is kimbap, lets eat jajjangmyun, fried roll up egg, Tteokbokki!" Shinhye suggested. He nodded.

"How about we just make hanwoo?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter