Gift from Mother: part 1

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin's POV

It's glistening from the sunlight, the smiles from it, is like a knife stabbing into me. All I can do is cry and hate myself, I'm unable to heal because of this scar, its way too deep to be able to heal. I cried so hard last night when we got back home, I never realized how much Shinhye meant to me,until....until I finally lost her. But what was that in L.A, seeing that face again after almost a year. Why is god doing this to me, is he trying to toture me for my mistake, the guys say its not her, but I have this feeling that shes ot dead, that shes still alive, and maybe that was really her. The necklace closed back up,and I placed it around my neck again, it was a pain but as long as I have them by my sides I know I'm safe. Right?

Suho's POV

I sat at the edge of my bed, not knowing what else to do, I wanted to go get breakfest with Xiumin hyung but we didnt have time, I slowly walked to his room, as I enter Xiumin was putting his books in his bags. "Hyung are you ready!" I looked at him and he had a total different look. His eyes were red and puffy, his lips were dry and turning a realy light peach color, his actions were quite weak. "Hyung are you okay! You look really bad!" I placed my bag down and walked to him, he nodded and smiled, "Yes I'm fine! Now lets go!" he pulled me with him, but i could feel him have no strength while he pulled me downstairs.

When we got downstairs,everyone got off from the couch and went out to their cars, of course they wouldnt want to help the two dip, but honestly how are they that stupid to not realize Xiumin hyung, he was limping down the stairs and out the door with my help. We decided to go on our seperate cars. I was driving since I could tell that Xiumin wasnt feeling good. It was silent in the car, the atmosphere was awkward.

"Xiumin are you sure your okay!" I finally broke the silence, he sighed, "Im fine trust me, i am just tired! Thats al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter