Meet junsoo

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do it softly Baby" Junsoo said before he closed his eyes tightly, making Shinhye chuckle. She flicked him on the forehead. He winced and rubbed his forehead and all Shinhye could do was laugh at him.

"I dont want to play anymore!" Junsoo said before he got off his chair. Shinhye smiled and pulled his wrist. He look down at her and softened when he saw her pouty lips. 'How cute, my baby' Junsoo thought and sat down again. 

"Are you hungry Baby?" He asked as Shinhye huffed and layed her head on his arm. She nodded earning a chuckle from him. Now yyou might be wondering what happened to exo. Well. Shinhye asked them not to bother her the whole day. And surprisingly there doing well. Well at least there not saying anything but quietly observed from the back.

"Arrasseo, lets go, i'll buy you whatever" He said before helping her up. They walked into the cafeteria, which surprisingly had lots of people there. Shinhye who was looking for a table, was surprised when Junsoo took her hand. She looked up at him, and he smiled at her.

"I dont want to lose you!" He said before gripping her hand even tighter. He dragged her through the crowd, pushing through the crowd.

"Nuna over here" Tao shouted as they got out of the crowd. Shinhye looked at Junsoo. He smiled and nodded his head.

"I'll come back with our food, go sit down first, just save me a spot next to you" He said and Shinhye nodded. There handsstill intertwine, but as she slowly walked away she felt his grip tighten

(Imagine their hands like that)

Somehow, Junsoo didnt want to let her hand go. because if he did, it means goodbye. And he never wants to say goodbye to her. But slowly there hands fell apart, she slowly walked towards exo, while he went to go get there food, with a heavy heart.

At Exo's table

Shinhye sat down on the edge making sure s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter