The necklace

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung are you sure that it'll work? How are we going to find him?" Sehun followed his hyungs as they all enter the woods. "It's the only way we'll be able to find her" Kris walked even faster as he heard more and more sounds coming from deep in the woods.

They were on a mission, a mission to find the lost necklace that Shinhye destroyed and threw in the ocean. "Hyung explain to me one more time why we have to find that necklace" Tao whined as he swatted away a fly.  Xiumin sighed as he stopped everyone so that they can rest. 

"If we find that necklace then we can change back into wolves and find Shinhye, we can even go back in time etc. Now we need to find that cliff that Shinhye threw the necklace in" 

As they roamed through the woods there was one particular area that they haven't spotted yet. It was deeply covered by the trees and branches that have fell down as time has passed. The trees blocked the path way that led to area making it look as if nothing were on the other side but in reality that was the place exo NEEDED to find. 

"Baekhyun come search this side with me-" Kris shouted but fell as he tripped over the branches  that broke off from the tree that fell. As he cursed he looked at the tree still on his stomach but immediately gasped when he saw what was behind the tree through a small gap.

"GUYS I FOUND IT!" He immediately got to his feet and tugged on the huge tree that blocked the cliff. "The cliff is on the other Side of this tree. Come on we need to move it" everyone soon helped one another move the tree slowly and the cliff soon revealed itself. 

They all rushed ti the edge of the cliff looking down to the hute body ofbwater that welcomed them anytime. Baekhyun gulped, "Do we really have to go un there hyung ?" He stared at the water that look like it was more then 100 ft deep and him not being the best swimmer in the group only scared him even more.

 "Let's get changed" Xiumin said. If anyone was determined to find Shinhye then it would be Xiumin. He'd do anything to find her even if it meant that he had to bring back his true self. 

They all nodded before digging into their bags. 

 

 

 

D.O quickly swim back to the top and looked around. Kris was also catching his breath again before returning back down there. They've been searching for over two hrs and yet not one of them has even got deeper then ten ft. "Yah Oh S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter