Chorong my new bestfriend

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

Shinhye's eyes fluttered opened as the sunlight hit through her window. Earning also a cute and quiet yawn, she sat up and rubbed her eyes. Her smiled lit up when she realized it was saturday. And the day where she planned to hang out with one of her friend today.

She quickly ran into the bathroom, about to brush her teeth until she heard a knock on her door. She ran to the window and her eyes widened. 

"Andwae!!!!" She yelled as she ran back to the bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth. Shinhye spitted out the toothpaste and quickly washed her face, she ran out the bathroom, and directly towards her closet. 

"Which one, do I wear?" She said as she scanned through her clothes.

When she found the outfit she liked, her legs quickly headed towards the bathroom again, until she slipped on her slippers. "Yah!" Her screamed were loud, she sat there rubbing her injury knee, "Apayo!!!!" She shouted while rocking back and forward. 

"Eonnie Gwenchana?" Chorong said as she ran into Shinhye's room after hearing her scream. 

"Oh yea i'm fine" Shinhye whispered and bit her lips while looking at her feet, but Chorong could only smile at her eonnies cuteness.

"Shinnie! Gwenchana" Another voice was heard and Shinhye knew who it was. "I'm fine LuHan"

"Ah waeyo. You never call me Oppa anymore" He pouted at shinhye making Chorong chuckle at him. 

"Yah you already have a girlfriend!" Shinhye shouted because, she felt uncomfortable at the moment.

"Aniyo Eonnie. Its okay, I'm not the jealous type" She said shining her angelic smile at Shinhye, 

"I didnt mean it like that Chorong, i meant it would be weird" Shinhye tried to explain but nothing made sense.

"Eonnie, dont get so flustered, you two have been friends since childhood" Chorong said before hugging LuHan. "Go ahead Eonnie we'll wait for you downstairs"

Shinhye smiled. She never knew that people like her existed, the sweet and angel kind. Shinhye nodded before standing up to only bump her head on her chair by the table.

"Ah, i mean im okay!" Shinhye embarrassingly said before running to the bathroom. chorong and LuHan chuckled at her clumsiness. 

"Shinnie, you forgot you outfit" LuHan shouted before picking up the clothes. Shinhye shyly peeked her hand out the door. Luhan chuckled before handing her the clothes.

"Oppa, Shes cute, no wonder you dated her" Chorong said before hugging him. "I know, but your cuter" Luhan said and kissed her head.

 

 

Chorong's POV

We sat on hre bed waiting for her to come out. I bet alot of people wonder why am i letting Luhan hang with his ex, well I mean Shinhye eonnie is different. She has a sweet and angel like charm. I trust her. And after all i did to her, she still forgave me. Plus I really want to be her bestfriend, well if not then at least her friend.

(Shinhye's outfit without sunglasses lol)

(Chorong's Outift)

 

Shinhye's POV

I walked out and find Chorong and LuHan Sitting on my bed. I smiled at them and grabbed my bed. "Done?" Chorong asked me and i nodded.

I thought it was going to be an awkward ride in the car, but nope, it was quite Amusing. the atmosphere was licely and fun. We told stories of our childhood. And then i started telling Chorong funny stories about LuHan, like when once he had to go to the dentist but wanted to stay and play with me, he lied to his mom, that i was going to die and i only had two more days. 

So I ended up with a one week grounding along with Luhan. So i beat him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter