Never going to give up

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

I stood there. Flabbergasted. No thats not the word. Pain. Guilt. Regrets. those were the words that described me.  I dont think i have evr once had Shinnie shout at me. Bestfriends? Thats all we were? What about when you and I were dating? Remember that? What about the time when we were kids you told me that you wanted to marry me? A tear escaped me eye.

I ran after you but i find you with Suho. Your seriously just going to leave. After all we've been through together, this is what happens? Dont say you love him! When I love you? Thos question replayed in my mind. "I can say I dont love Chorong! But my heart cant! I could leave Chorong and come to you, but my mind wont" I whispered as shinhye leaned in to hug Suho. Is it really too late to change everything.

I stared at her, she was smiling, even he looked sort of happy. But me I look like a fool waiting for an answer to his problems. My fist  clenched as everyone shouted 'Kiss Her' Shinhye your not leaving you wont! Because I know you still love me! 

Suho's POV

When we got home Xiumin hyung took me to his room and lectured me about being a good boyfriend for about two hours. I was in the state of jumping out the window. 

"Yah are you listening!" He said as he smacked me in the head. i nodded. "Yea hyung!" he smirked. "Now if your going to date my sister then you have to promise me, please dont make her cry. dont make her go through pain again!" His eyes got watery. 

I quickly stood up and hugged him. "Dont worry hyung, i promise i wont!" He patted my back. "Thanks bro!" We finally went out when he asked me not to tell anyone he cried. 

Xiumin's POV

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Shinnie go get dressed! I'm taking you somewhere!" She looked at me and then nodded. She put down the knife and ran upstairs. As she got ready I went to my room.

The door knob turned and i walked in. The room was cleaned but i went straight to my secret room. it wasnt thet bigbut it was big enough to fit clothing and shoes. 

The handles turned and i pushed the door. I walked in and I went straight to a box. I slowly opened it, tears constantly fell, but they were tears of joy. I rubbed it, to remove all the dust, I smiled and placed it in my pocket.

"Yah oppa lets go!" Shinnie said as she put on her flats. I nodded, everybody came but took seperate cars. Shinhye and Suho came with me and the rest had their own rides.

In the car.....

"Oppa where are we going?" She stared at all the sogns we passed. "Were going to the graveyard" It was silent when I looked at her she stared at me. "Wae?" She sounded out of breath. "Because I want to see mom and dad!" I said and she continued to stare at me. "Wae Shinnie you dont want to see your mom and dad?" Suho asked and she turn to look at him. "I dont want to see them!"

Shinhye's POV

Why are we gping to see them. I didnt want to go to their graves. I wasnt ready to see them yet. I mean how can i go to their graves after all the trouble i caused!? How will they rest in peace by all the trouble thats happened.

Every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter