Separate Lives

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV 

Settlement in America was much easier then they thought, they moved into a apartment big enough for 15 people. Everyone were busy unpacking, but only one person sat on the floor, lost. She was barely able to take out one thing before Suho popped into her mind, a small painful grin appeared on the floor, lost. A small painful grin appeared on her face as she recognized the things in her box. A jacket she wore when she was with him, his favorite dress that she wore.

Shinhye had to admit she wished she could fly back to korea, say goodbye to him physically, infront of him. Hug him one last time, trace his features once more, because here was a hole creating in heart, and that hole told her that something was missing in her heart.  But the thought of him with NaMi, them having a family together, having kids, having a father having a mother to their kids. Her heart clenched and she looked down at her stomach. She knew her child wasn't going to have a father, and it pained her, how will she explain to her child?

"Noona what's wrong?" She heard Jongin asked, not even noticing everyone staring at her. What was wrong? Why is she even thinking about this? Shinhye looked up to the dongsaeng, her eyes water, he looked so much like Suho for some damn reason, how his hair crolor shined like Suho's in sun light. burned as she shook her head, finally letting her tears out. 

"Xiumin Hyung!!!!! Noona's crying!!!!!!" Tao screamed and in a flash Xiumin came running in and quickly took Shinhye into his embrace. 

"What's wrong princess?" His voice was soft yet he was worrie6d, she had been like this since the plane ride. And his heart clenched everytime she shed a tear. He promised himself that he would crush anyone who made his baby sister shed one tear. 

"My child..........he won't have a father. I'll have to tell him his father died. I'll have to lie to him. Because i can't tell him that his father has a new family" she wepted silently, this confession hit her so hard, she didnt want to admit to the truth, but this is what's going to happen when she has her child. Suprisingly Xiumin her hair and chuckled,

"He will have a father. He'll have me to call dad, don't worry, I promise to make sure he has a good life. Now stop crying!" He shushed her and kissed her forehead. 

"Don't worry Shinnie, we all are going to be his dad. And Tao, Kai and Sehun will be his uncle. Don't worry you have us" Baekhyun added and everybody nodded in agreement, she had  12 people that will help her, why was she so afraid?

"That's right and I'll be his mommy too" Chorong chimed in and Shinhye couldn't help but chuckled and thanked everybody. They were right she had nothing to worry about, because she had friends and those friends loved her and would always help her. 

In Korea.......

Suho rubbed his temples,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter