Like Father Like Son

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that night…… 


“Eomma...eomma” Haneul mumbled as he shivered back and forward in his bed. 


The bed shook more and more after a few more seconds of Haneul calling for Shinhye. 


This time he cried loudly as his body started to shake. The moonlight shone brightly right at him through his windows. 


“AHHHHH!” He growled as he upper body flung up. He was in a sitting position as his eyes shoot wide open. 


“Haneul ah!” Kris shouts as he walks in. His eyes widened as he watches the boy slowly change forms. 


Haneul cried in pain as his fingers grew long bloody nails. His teeth becoming sharp as theirs was when they were wolves. 


But what shocked Kris the most was the fact that their little baby Haneul was changing rapidly. His tiny little arms big and long. With his baby face maturing into his early 20’s 


“WHATS HEAPPENING?!” Chorong exclaims as now everyone was awake and horrified at seeing the situation.


Kris didn't answer but instead ran into help the boy. He grabbed Haneul’s now well built arms and tried to pin him down. The other members ran after him and help as they try to hold Haneul down


“kill him” Haneul heard in his head. 


“Kill them all!” The voice screeches. 


And with that Haneul three them all to the side as he roars loudly. He was now completely changed as his eyes glowed with a bloody red colored. 


He sneered his teeth at Luhan, getting ready to attack until another wolf jumps infront of Luhan.


This one sneered back at Haneul and protected Luhan. 


Luhan squinted his eyes….”Kris?” 


Kris was a wolf….! 


Soon the others began changing their forms as each of them growled in pain before taking shape. 


Only Luhan sat there still in human form. 


They all circled Haneul but he didn't back down. Instead he turned around and attacked Sehun who jumped back in shock. 


Haneul scratched Sehun’s leg before jumping towards the window breaking the glass. 


And he was gone by the time the members could even get to the window. 


Slowly they all changed back to their human forms…


Sehun fell down as he grabbed his bleeding leg in pain. Quickly Lay ran to his aid having Kai bring Sehun downstairs. 


“Okay what the hell is going on?!” Chorong questions. 


Kris stays silent as the others help Luhan up. “I don't know...I truly don't know…” 


Everyone looks around worried. 


“What about Haneul?! We need to go save him!” Xiumin exclaimed as he ran back to the window. 


But Kris stops him, “That's not our Haneul anymore Xiumin...he...he changed” 


Xiumin frowns, “He's still my nephew!” 


“Did you not see him change from a en baby to a en 20 year old?! For godsake we have to figure all this out first!” Kris shouts. 


Kyungsoo walked forward, “And how do we do that?” 


Everyone had no clue as the room was silent. 


But seconds later Luhan stood up, “First we find Shinhye and Suho...then we find the elders again…” 


“You're crazy” Tao states as he recalls when the elders vanished them from ever returning to the divine world. 


Luhan angrily turned around and slammed Tao

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter