I'm just a friend

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

As that awkward moment passed by, Suho who was still feeling guilty ranup to his room. Shinhye who noticed it was kind of worried about him, he didnt eat dinner yet. 

But in the living room, Luhan  was lecturing Chorong about being with other guys. "Lesson number 1! Never ever talk to a guy I dont know." He said as his fingers did the mmovement, as for Chorong she scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Yah Xi Luhan stop torturing your girlfriend and come over here to help us cook!" Shinhye yelled as she knew Chorong needed help.

Luhan could only nod and walk to the kitchen with Chorong behind. "Thank you eonnie!" Chorong said as she quickly hugged shinhye. Shinhye smiled and nodded. "I told you if Luhan does anything ill punish him!" Both girls smirked and then chuckled.

Everyone sat around the table as dinner was being served by the two girls.  There was lne person wasnt at the table. Kim Joonmyun a.k.a Suho. Shinhye sighed, she placed Chorong plate down and walked back to get Suho's plate ready. After Suho's plate was filed with food, she walked upstairs to his room.

Shinhye's POV

I knocked on his door. No answer. I knocked on it again. Still no answer. I decided not to knock anymore, so I slowly turned the knob and walked in. He was sitting on his bed, his head hung low, and his back was facing me. I simply sigh and frowned. Deciding that he wanted time alone, I turned around and headed out, "Stay with me!" 

I stopped and turned my head to him. His eyes were emotionless. His face looked pale, too pale and his lips  were chapped.  What was he doing up here. "Stay here with me!" He patted the seat next to him. I was hesitating if I should or shouldnt. A frown plastered on his mouth as he saw me  hesitating.  He sighed, "its fine, I just didnt want to be alone. Just make sure to lock the door when you leave." He coldly said before he turned back to his window.

Suho's POV

I really wanted her to stay and comfort me. But I guess she just doesnt care about me. So I continued to stare out the window. "say ah!" I looked up and Shinhye was standing infront of me with then spoon held infront. I looked at her confused, "I'll stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter