Missing you

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye's POV

My heart pound endlessly as I put on my earrings. I had a meeting with the CEO today and I'm so nervous, Sehun was watching Haneul while the other guys were out since it's been so long since we left. I wonder if he still remembers me? 

A sigh escapes my mouh and I check myself in the mirror once more. "Noona! Ppalli!!!" Sehun shouted from outside the door, I chuckled and head downstairs. 

The image infront of me was horrifying, Haneul was dress exactly like Sehun, with the same hairstyle. "Sehun what did you do to my child?" I exclaimed and rushed to Haneul. Sehun chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. 

"He's the miniature me, doesn't he look awesome?" He asked and fixed Haneul's hair. I chuckled and we left for the company but for an unknown reason there was this knot in my stomach that wouldn't go away.

At the Company....

"Noona, this place is huge" Sehun awed as we walk into the huge builfing. Many people coming in and out, it was as busy as ever and porbably the crowdest building I've ever seen. This place deserved to be the top company in Korea, but no matter how mature and sophisticated this place looked, Haneul seemed to like the place alot. 

"Baby where are you going?" I called out to Haneul and chased after him. His tiny little feet brought him to a vending machine that had his favorite snack. "Candy, mommy, I want that candy!" He pouted, which caused me to chuckle. "Alright, go hold Uncle Sehun's hand I'll get you your candy" I passed him to Sehun was drooling over a few of the workers at the counter. 

"Let's see, hmmm" I looked through my purse and took out a five dollar bill, before punching in the cordinates for Haneul's candy. It fell right down, and before I could even reached down to grab it, Haneul's tiny hands snatched it and ran back to Sehun. A grin came from Sehun as Haneul fed him some, I was going to go over there until a little probably a little older then Haneul stared at me. 

A small smile crept up on my face as I examined her face, she was so pretty, I wanted a daughter like her. 'Hi sweetie, do you need something?" I spoke softly before hesitatingly carressing her hair, I guess it was just an instinct of mines. She smiled before pointing to the exact candy bar that Haneul and Sehun were eating in the vending machine. "Do you want one too?"

I stood up and put in some money before the candy fell out. This time, I made sure to grab it before she grabs it and hand it to her. "Here you go sweetie" she giggles before opening the candy bar. "What's your name?" I asked her while she took a huge bite from her bar.

"Kim Hyun Ae" She mumbles with her soft voice. I chuckled before bringing her up into my arms. "Aigoo your so pretty"

"Hyun Ae, there you are" I heard from a distance, a women maybe in her late fifties. I bowed politely to her before trying to give Hyun Ae to her, but Hyun Ae held onto me tighter. "Andwae, I want to stay with eomma" she pouts, but she thinks i'm her mom? With this Haneul and Sehun walked over here. 

"Andwae that's my eomma! Mine!!!! Mommy!!!" Haneul cried as he fell to the ground and threw a fit. Hyun Ae looked at him curiosuly before turning to me. "Hyun Ae, that isn't your mommy, now come here, I am so sorry miss" The ahjumma apologized before reaching her hands out. "Will you be my eomme?" Hyun Ae asks me, still in my arms. I get flustered before I can answer I hear Haneul pouting again. "No, your my mommy!!!" 

"Sehun can you get him" I begged and nodded at Haneul, Sehun took Haneul into his arms and shushed him. "Of course I'll be your mommy" I hesitantly said, I have no idea why, but when I stared into Hyun Ae's eyes, it's like she's yearning for the warmth of a mother. "Yeah, see she is my mommy! Come on mommy let's go cheer up brother" She climbs out of my arms and tuggs on Haneul's foot.

"Little brother, don't cry, she's both our mommy okay?" H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter