Decision

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Shinhye's POV

Hanuel stared at me as if I was an angel, his smile widened and he threw his arm around Suho's neck. "Appa!" He shouts in joy and hugs him tight enough to strangle him. As I stand at the side watching son and father meet for the first time, there was a knot in my throat yet a warmth in my heart when I saw them embracing. I'm happy that Hanuel finally knows who his father is but I hate the fact that Suho knows Hanuel is his son and now knows how he looks like. How are we supposed to go back to America now?

"Suho please give me my son back" I sighed and reached my hands out forward, but Suho holds him tighter, and Hanuel grasps his arms, "Our son" He corrects, still holding Hanuel protectively. Hanuel nods his head in agreement, "I'm both mommy and daddy's son" his tiny voice states as he rests his head on top of Suho's broad shoulders.

My heart trembled, and I panicked, "Hanuel ah, it's time to go. Come on now." It didn't work one bit, Hanuel, held Suho tighter. I turn to Suho pleading him with my eyes to give me back my son. With a sigh Suho hands Hanuel over to me, "Mommy misses you Hanuel ah" he says softly while Hanuel tries to keep hold of Suho's wrist. "We have to go find Sehun samchon and go home"

With a struggle, I enter the elevator, as it starts to close, Suho squeezes in, and before I could protest the elevator door shuts. "Suho you need to go back" I demanded. His eyebrows raised and he gave me a grin. "Says who? I'm the CEO here, now let's go find Sehun" His sheepish smile makes my heart beat fast, I couldn't help but let out a smile. "Look who's smiling"

My eyes widened and I hide my face. My cheeks heat up and I make sure Haneul's body blocks my face. " I wasn't smiling because of you" I defended and he smirks. "Yea sure you didn't" My eyes widened and before I could reply the elevators opened. WIth a shove I walked out first, followed by suho. I needed to find Sehun fast and never step into this building ever again.

Suho's POV

We walk around the lobby as Shinhye searches for Sehun, she must really want to leave me and this place. I frown at the thought of her leaving me again, she can't, I won't let her, I just miss her too much to let this chance go to waste. "Alright Suho go back, I have to take Haneul home" She says flatly before walking pass me with Haneul in her arms. "Hold up!" I grab her arm and turn her around to face me.

"Let me take you home" I offered and hope she would accept but the stare she was giving me told me what her answer was going to be. "I'd rather not-"

"Yeah! Daddy's taking us home! Come on daddy" Haneul shouts before wiggling out of Shinhye's arms and dragged me out the building. I chuckled and followed the small but energetic boy, while Shinhye trailed behind us.

The car ride was silent because Haneul fell asleep five minutes after we got into the car. Now Shinhye sat in the front seat, right next to me, which was also one of the reasons why I couldn't focus on driving. It was awkward and quiet yet peaceful and soothing, listening to the light rain drops landing on my window. I turned to look at her, but only come face to face with a sleeping soundless Shinhye. A smile forms on my lips, as my hand slowly reaches up to caress her hair, the soft curls on my fingers, the smell of her hair lingers around my nose.

"I'm sorry"

"Thank you Suho" She sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter