Wishes and Promises

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

Shinhye fumbled with her fingers nervously, was it a mistake? It was what Haneul wanted though and her boss wanted her to go there for an appointment with a big company there, so thinking there was a chance wouldn't meet . Kris looked at her worriedly, he saw how nervouse she was, I mean who wouldn't, she was going back to South Korea because her son wished for Namson tower for his birthday. He patted her arm lightly making her head shoot up, Kris flashed her an assuring smile.

Shinhye calmed down abit, she smiled at Kris before looking down at Haneul who was busy away his icecream, along with Luhan and Chorong. When were they going to get married? 

"Where are those guys? Our plane leaves in 15 minutes" Lay groaned as he continued to stare at his watch. Xiumin, Sehun, Tao, Baekhyun and Chanyeol left to buy bubble tea 10 minutes ago and they still were not back. Shinhye looked around also, nervous because they might miss their plane, but it would make her less nervous about meeting Suho and Haneul meeting his father. 

"We're back" Chanyeol shouted and Lay sighed in relief. Sehun, Xiumin, Tao and Baekhyun rushing behind Chanyeol. They haned the drinks to everyone and also held a piece of paper. Shinhye eyed it curiously before mentioning it. 

"Ah, we got phone numbers from some girls, there's at least five numbers" Tao smirked as he held the paper up. The guys groan and Kris rubbed his temples, well at least Shinhye was happy for them, because she high fived Tao.

"Hey it's about time you guys get a girlfriend, you can't spend the rest of your life taking care of me and Hanuel" Shinhye reminded everyone. She wouldn''t let them spend the rest of their lives alone because of her. The guys chuckled, Kris grabbed Shinhye's luggage and everyone else headed towards the plane entrance. Haneul holding hands with Chorong and Luhan, this is it, they were finally heading back to Korea. 

In Korea....

"NaMi, what the hell are you doing?" Suho shouted in disbelief with the scene infront of him. NaMi tightly gripped Hyun Ae's arm weith her left hand up in the air, Hyun Ae cried trying to get out of NaMi's grip. She escapes when NaMi lets go of Hyun Ae, Suho quickly takes her into his arms, and glares at NaMi, who also glared back at both Suho and Hyun Ae.

" What the hell were you doing with my child?" Suho snaps and Hyun Ae covers her ears from fear. Never once has she ever heard her father talk like this at her mom. NaMi scoffs before rolling her eyes. 

"She's not your child Suho, she was adopted! I never wanted her, but you decided to adopt her behind my back. Why? Why? All because you didnt want to make children with me. Because your little heart still belongs to that of a friend!" *SLAP*

NaMi fell down to the ground holding her burning cheek. Suho glared at her, more furious then ever, his heart pounding while his blood boiled. She had no right to talk about Shinhye like that. 

"Never call Shinhye a ! She isn't one, not like you. And I don't give a if you dont want this child. Because Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter