Happy yet broken

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month later

"Mommy have you seen my socks?" Hyun Ae peeked into the kitchen. Shinhye turned off the stove and placed the bacon on the table before thinking. "Check the guest room honey" She pointed at the empty bedroom. The kid nodded and hurriedly head into the room. 

"Sweetie where is my jacket? My favorite one?" Suho shouted from the room, Shinhye sighed before heading into their room. Suho looked in the closet constantly making sure he didn't miss it. Just then Hyun Ae walked in holding her fathers jacket, "It was in the guest room daddy" She handed him his jacket before rushing over to me hugging my legs. "I don't see my socks mommy" She pouted. 

Shinhye eyes Suho before she lightly smack his arm, he looked startled, "Give Hyun Ae back her socks" He had been holding onto the socks, tightly clutching onto them. Hyun Ae's eyes lit up before she rushed to grab the socks out of his hand. She skips back to her room finally happy about finding her socks. Suho heaved a sigh before collasping onto the bed rubbing the sides of his head with both of his thumbs. "Come on, I finished making breakfest and it's your favorite" Shinhye walked over wanting to help him up but instead he pulled her down onto him. 

She blushed madly when he smirked at her, although she didnt want to get up, she was afraid their daughter would see them, "Come on Joonmyun" She said just as she got up but he pulled her down for a kiss. At first she was surprised but nonetheless she kissed him back, it was not going to lead to anything because Shinhye wouldn't allow it to. She pulled away to have Suho chasing her lips, she smirked before running away once she got off of him. He followed right behind her and when they entered the kitchen together, Hyun Ae had munched on the two pieces of bacon in her hands.

Suho pouted as he rushed to the kitchen table. He tried to grab one but his daughter ran away giggling. "I told you to come and eat" Shinhye smirked, Suho absolutely loved bacon, he even made her go to a convention with him two weeks ago. "Let me go make you some more, you big baby" When she noticed that Suho didnt dare touch the waffles she made. Finally he grinned and digged in with his daughter already finishing her 4th waffle. 

 

 

"Hurry up mommy" Hyun Ae shouted as Suho tried to put her in her car seat. They were heading to Lotte World for the very time with Hyun Ae, she had been talking about that place nonstop when her friend told her about the trip her friend and her friend's parent took to Lotte world. And finally Suho agreed to take her when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter