It hurts! But why?

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye's POV

I cried in the stall, rethinking of what just happened. 

"What are you saying Suho?" I asked stutterly. He stared me in the eye. "I said i'm breaking up with you!" He shouted loudly. CRACK! My heart shattered. I didnt know why it hurted so much. I wanted to jump off a cliff, "Suho! I-" Before i could finish he walked away. "Kim Joonmyun!" I shouted as a little anger rised. He turned around, eyes widened. I guess he was surprised. "I didnt say I agree did I?'" I slowly walked to him, "Doesnt matter, I dont need your agreement! I'm dumping you!" A little smirk plastered on his face. But all I wanted to do was help him, help him return to the old him. 

Why did it hurt so much. Did he really mean more than just a friend. Of course he did, he was somebody I didnt want to lose, but also someone I was confused on. Doesnt matter if were dating or not, I'm going to help him. 

I walk to the cafeteria and find Xiumin holding Suho by the collar with his fist up in the air. "Oppa Andwae!" I shouted and ran to them. They both look at me, "Shinnie let me punch him! He hurted you!" I shook my head, "andwae oppa. We were enevr a real couple!" I whispered in his ear. his eyes widened, he stared back at Suho.

Suddenly he pushed Suho to the ground and walked out of the cafeteria. I ran to help Suho up. but ended up on the floor as he pushed me away. "Let me help you-! "I dont need your help!" He shouted and ran away. I sighed i stood back up and then a group of girls crowded me.

The girl infront looked really nice, I thought she was going to help me up. She had long hair and she was thin. Infact thin as a twig. But she was pretty and she did look really pretty. 

"Yah who do you think you are? Coming to Suho oppa!" She said as she rolled her eyes. I scoffed alittle bit, now realizing her true identity. "I'm sorry but i dont want to cause trouble! So i'm going to leave first" I turned around to walk away until she turned me back to face her. Her hand was up in the air, i quickly stopped it, and glared at her! 

"YOU don't want to do that! Your last warning!" I said as i threw her arm away and turned back around. Then she spend me one more time and was about to slap me when someone else held her wrist. "Yah what the hel-" She stopped when she saw who it was. I turned to look at a pair of eyes loking at me. 

"lu-luhan Oppa, I-" "Yah who are you calling oppa! He's Mine oppa!" Another girl behind said. I tured around and saw Chorong standing there. She had her pouty lips on, and her arms cross, yet she was still cute. 

"And dont you dare hit my friend!" Chorong said as she pushed the other girl away and hanged onto my arm. I saw her smirk alittle. I had no idea Park Chorong had this side to her. "Yah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter