Lee NaMi

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho's POV

After running away, I ran to the classroom.I was mad, not at her not at Xiumin hyung, but at myself. I'm a total jerk why would she fall for someone like me. I punched the wall frustrated and flipped the desk over. I fell down on the floor, hiding my face. "Oppa?"

I slowly looked up, not realizing tears fell from my eye. "what do you want!" I said annoyingly as i got up wanting to walk out of the room. "I want to talk to you!" She said as she stopped me from leaving. "Yea right, after what you did to Shinhye, get out of my face!" I yelled at her. She smirked.

The next thing I knew i was pinned up on the wall and being kissed fiercely. "Stop it!" I mumbled as she continuosly kissed me. Her hands were on my buttons, i slowly started to notice she was ing them, i was going to push her, until the door opened. my eyes widened at who was standing there, "Shinhye ah!" i said softly as i push the other girl off me. "I'm sorry i dissrupted you guys, i'll be going now!" She said as she turned around and left.

I was about to run after her, but was held back by the other girl. (lol.) "Oppa, remeber our deal!" I glared at her and she smirked. 

 

The Next Day.....

Shinhye's POV

I walked to school withe exo (excluding Suho) and Chorong. I was worried about Suho, he came home super late last night, and he left super early this morning without breakfest. So I decided to make kimbap for him.

I walked into class holding the kimbap, hoping he would be sitting at his desk. Also today was the day we presented our project. I looked towards his desk and he was sitting there, but with a girl on his lap. she was twirling her hair and pouting. Suho quickly pecked her lips and she hugged his neck. Before i knew it tears started falling out. 

I quickly wiped the tears away, placed the kimbap in my bag and walked to my seat. I tried so hard not to make eye contact between them. But he stopped me as i walked by his dsk. "Shinhye- ssi, this is my new girlfriend Lee NaMi, she just transferred here" My eyes widend at the name, I turned to look at her, it really was her, NaMi, Lee NaMi! How do I know her, well thats a long story. 

I couldnt do anything but stare at Suho

He was staring at the teacher, I decided that I would forget about my feelings for Luhan. Not because of Suho, because of Chorong, she was like my little sister. But I didnt plan on making suho mines again. my only plan was to make sure everyone is happy again, and then i'll leave..not move some where, but i'll leave to somewhre, where they can not see me, some where they can not touch me. But somewhere only i can observe them. 

After class.....

I packed my stuff as the bell ringed, everyone being the brats they are, rushed out the door knocking my things off my desk. The only thing that managed to survive was my bag. I was about to grab my bag until someone shoved it to the ground. I looked up, Lee NaMi, wow she has gotten prettier over the pass months. Her beauty was no joke. (I bet you reall wanna see how she looks like! Right?)

"How could you?" She asked me as she pulled me up to her. I quickly stood up because she pulled my hair. "I'm sorry, but it wasnt what you thought! And plus its been months why cant you forget!" I asked as she let go of my hair. I quickly placed my hand on her shoulders, "Please forget, it was just a rumor, you have to believe me!" I said as i quietly started crying, i cried and my face w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter