Untamed

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye's POV 

"Hyun Ae....Hyun Ae, wake up baby girl" I pet her hair down. The doctors said she didn't take the impact with the wall well and having a fragile skull, there's been some damage. 

The boys surround us quietly not knowing what else to say. Everyone one of them came to greet me when I woke up. 

"Noona, is this.." 

"This is Joonmyun's child Hyun Ae" 

their eyes widen and they come closer to get a good look at her. "Is this hyung and Nami's kid?" 

I shake my head, "Joonmyun adopted her because he didn't want to get intimate with Nami" I tuck in a strand of her hair. 

 

"Wait! Isn't this the little girl we saw at his company? The one who you bought a candy bar for?" Sehun Questions getting a better look at her. Again I nod at him and let out tired sigh. 

 

A hand is placed on my shoulder i look up to see Xiumin oppa giving me a soft smile, "If you're tired then you should sleep. We'll watch Hyun Ae" 

 

"I'm actually just really hungry, maybe one of you guys could accompany to the cafeteria to get something eat? 

 

Immediately Luhan raised his hand along with Sehun. I smile at the two thankfully before exit first with them following behind. 

 

"Do you want to go out to get something to eat noona ?" Sehun Questions happily as he skips next to me. I miss this ball of sunshine. 

"No, lets just get a pb and j at the cafeteria or something" but Luhan grabs my hand pulling me towards the hospital exit. "You need something nutritious.Sehun call the others and tell them that we're going to take Shinhye out" 

 

Suho's POV 

 

Where is this Eunji girl taking me? 

"So I received word that you boys are wolves again...how did that happen?" She asked while jumping a fallen tree. 

 

I did the same but shrug my shoulders at the at the same time, "I don't know, it just happened..." 

 

She nodded her head, "It must've been the other 11 then" 

 

if so, how did they change us back? And why did they change us back? I thought they wanted to be free from all of this...

 

"Come on we're almost at my house" she gestured us out of the woods and into a highway that led to a small town with maybe 100 people only. 

 

Eunj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter