because of me

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye's POV

'Here let me help you up oppa!" I stood up and helped him sit up. He kept his gaze at me, making me feel uneasy and uncomfortable. "Do you want any water!" I turned around but his hand grabbed my wrist, I turned around quite surprised.  When I turned around we had our eyes locked, "Please dont go!" He sqeeuzed tighter onto my wrist. "If you go then take me with you!" I could tell he was going to start crying. I was speechless.

"Oppa I'm not going anywhere! I'm staying right here with you!" I looked at him and smiled. "Promise me! That...that you'll never leave me again!" I nodded and leaned down to hug him. "I promise!" He smiled and I felt tear drops on my shirt, before I knew it I let out a tear. After a few minutes we broke from the hug.

"Oppa what happened to Suho! Why did he act like that, whats his deal!" I asked remembering the scene that just happen yesterday. He looked at me and sighed, "Thats normal for Suho! I know he changed....alot!" I waited for him to continue, "He changed after you...you...fell off the cliff!" My eyes widened.

I walked back into Xiumin's room. he was with the docters and i had to wake up everyone. I looked around the room and finally found the person I was looking for. My hands slowly reached out for him and tears started forming.

"he changed when....when you....when you fell off the cliff! After that day, he drinked everynight, whenever ever he sees your picture he just starts to cry. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter