Your my goal

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho's POV

"Shinhye ah, are you done yet?" I asked as I sat on the chair. Doctor said that she could leave after she was checked, so as they checked her I went to the store and bought her some clothes to change in because the clothes she had was ripped and coverd in blood. "Almost" She yelled through the door. 

I took out my phone and pressed call, after a few rings, someone picked up. 

"Hello? Can you guys pack Hyun Ae some clothes and get her ready, I'm coming to pick her up" 

"I'm done Joonmyun" Shinhye walked out the bathroom in her new clothes.

I was awed by her beautiful look, the clothes fit her perfectly as her hair flowed down beautifully just like before. I was inlove, snce the first day I met her which was over 3 years ago. 'Are you okay Joonmyun?" She looks at me confusingly, I grin and take her into my arms, sitcking my face in the crook of her neck. She still smell like lavender. 

"It's just that your so beautiful that I can't think right" She blushed and giggled as I picked her up and spinned her. My heart jumped in joy as she held onto my neck tighter. "Your so silly Joonmyun, but thank you" She pecks my cheek. This is nearly perfect, just one thing was missing, or more like one person. The life I've always wanted, its going to become true in just a few hours. 

Flashback

"Doctor, did she lose her memory? Why can't she remember her own name?"  The doctor looked up at me before he finally let out a sigh. A sigh, that's not a good thing, what am I going to do? "Listen to me Suho, Ms. Park was damaged severly in the memory part of her brain causng her to lose her memories, but it seems that the brain was already pretty weak before this. Is that correct?" She lost her memory again?

"Yes, she lost her memories before from an accident Doctor, but will she be able to remember like last time?" The doctor shook his head. Is this my fault? If I hadn't taken Hyun Ae out, Shinhye wouldn't be in this situation. "Since Ms.Parks has already lost her memories before, there's a higher chance now that those memories of hers will not return" My heart stops. All her memories will never return ever again. Exo, Haneul, Me, everything gone?

I walk back into the room lifelessly, Shinhye waves at me before drinking her cup of water. My heart softens at the sight of her reading, 'She's clueless because of you Joonmyun. How could you do that to her?'  

"Kim Joonmyun right?" Her soft voice calls out and I nod. A smile spreads across her face and she pats on the chair next to her bed.  "Here come sit next to me" I hesistantly walk over to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter