Five

6162160

When I was 21:

“I’m not going on a blind date, Sul.” I told Sulli for nth time as we walked.

I just came back from London four days ago but I’m already establishing an interior design firm. Together with Sulli, a younger colleague from London.

“You should go. It cost me blood and sweat just to convince that dancer.”

“No Sulli. I’m not going to a blind date with your brother’s dance teacher. What made you do this in the first place?”

“We’ve been together for four years in London, but you haven’t dated anyone. Hello! You’re 21!”

“I don’t need to rush things out. Knock it off, Sul.” We entered a café to grab a coffee before we check our soon-to-be firm.

“The usual?” Sulli asked I sat down.

“Yeah. Thanks Sul.” I smiled as she made her way to the counter.

I looked out the window.

I’ve been back for four days. And I tried to find him. But I still can’t.

I lost contact from him after my dad died, which is four years ago.  A year after we moved to London, dad had a heartattack.

“Here you go.” She said, placing the latte infront of me.

I took a sip of my drink, looking outside.

A tan boy wearing a tracksuit, passed by the café.

He looks familiar.

“Hold on, Sul.” I ran outside realizing he looked like Kai.

That must be Kai.

I ran and called his name.

But screaming his name is no use. I think he’s wearing earphones.

He was too fast, and the I was caught in the sea of busy people making their way to work.

I sighed.

Is it really Kai?

I went back to where I left Sulli.

“What was that, unnie?”

“I think I found him. But I lost him.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Kai.”

“Gosh. I’ve been back in Seoul for  a year, I tried to find him, but I didn’t. Do you think he’s still in Seoul?” She asked.

“Yeah.” I said, unsurely.

“Do you know how hard it was to look for him? He had a funny name! Kim Kai. It was so embarrasing to ask people if they know someone named Kim Kai. And most of them thinks I’m goofing around!” She sighed.

“Kim Kai? What? You wasted a year looking for Kim Kai? Look Sul, Kai is what I call him. He is Kim Jongin." I said, amused with her 'Kim Kai'.

“Kim Jongin?!” She said surprised. “Wait a minute. My brother’s teacher’s name sounds like that.. it’s Kim..”

“KIM JONGIN?!” I said almost standing up.

“No. No. DONGIN! KIM DONGIN!” She said, snapping her fingers in the air.

I would’ve smacked Sulli right then and there, if I don’t love her.

“This is frustrating. Let’s just head off to the office.” I got up, holding my latte.

“Kim Dongin. Yeah. That’s what my brother told me his name is.  Don’t you think you should really go to the date? If it wasn’t for the letter ‘D’ he’d be KIM JONGIN.”

I thought about it.

Should I give it a try?

 

~~

This update is to make up for the delay. ;)

Have you seen the poster? I like it very much! <3

Although it gives away a little hint of what'll happen.

Should I call the poster a spoiler or what?

Leave me comments!<3

xoxo

asdfghjkldoll