Fourteen

6162160

By the time Kai sold his apartment, his things were all moved into our new home. I was moving in gradually. I don't want my mom passing by my messy room in the morning and getting nostalgic when she passed it in the evening, clean and empty.

The wedding's tomorrow.

I cannot believe we managed to prepare a wedding within a few months. And by few, I mean like three  to four months.

And as Kai always says, the most important things in the wedding aren't the gowns, the venue or even the guests. It's me, him, and our love.

We figured out a way to write the best vow for the both of us. But it wasn't easy nor was it cheap. We took a two-night vacation, on a beach resort far from home. We drove by car, and on our ride back and forth, we reminisced. Things from the past were brought back, unspoken words were told. The trip was fun. It brought back memories and made new memories at the same time.

 

Before going to bed I snuck out of the hotel room, which I shared with mom and Sul, to meet Kai.

As I quietly closed the door behind me, I noticed Kai standing in the hallway infront of my room.

His imperfect lips formed a slight smirk then into a smile. I put my index finger on my lips, signaling him to keep quiet.

"Why do we have to keep quiet? It's not like we're teenagers sneaking out of-" I covered his mouth with my hand and dragged him to where the elevator is.

"It was fun pretending to sneak out. Why are you such a killjoy?" I furrowed a brow, my arms crossed my arms, waiting for the elevator.

He chuckled, "My jagi really likes sneaking out, eh?" He pinched my cheeks with his hands.

"Jagi?" I asked him, pinching his cheeks too.

"Yes, jagi." He swayed my face side to side, I did the same.

Until the elevator opened, revealing Sehun inside.

"Oh, Sehun-ah." I said, both of us letting go of each other's cheeks.

"Noona." He went out.

"Why are you still up? Where'd you go at this hour?" I questioned him.

Since it's a beach wedding, all the guests for our wedding are staying in this hotel. Sehun's room is just across mine, while Kai's room is beside mine.

"I couldn't sleep so I just went out to get some fresh air." He said, smiling.

"Ohh.. You better rest now, eh?" Kai held my hand, and I noticed he held the door open.

"You too, noona." He smiled.

Holding Kai's hand, I went in the elevator.

"Why do you ask that kid things like that?"

"Things like what?"

"Where'd you go, why are you still up.."

"Sehun's a brother to me,"

"That's what I was to you before."

I turned to him, smiling. "I might have other oppa or brothers, but I only have one jagi."

I hugged him from the side, he smiled, "That's right, jagi."

 

Instead of going to the beach side, we decided to stay in the hotel's bar where the full moon is visible.

It was quiet, and dark with only a blue light. And rnb songs played, softly. It wasn’t the atmoshpere I was looking for, so I went out the glass door leading to a veranda. There I found a hammock and sat on it, occasionally swinging it.

My seat was a pretty good place. I can see the beach and the moon, plus the cool breeze.

A hand offered me a can of beer, and I took it. I lifted my legs off the floor and up to the hammock, giving Kai space to squeeze in. He sat opposite me, lifting his legs over mine.

This isn’t the first time I had a drink with Kai. His friends from the dance studio often invites me for their dinner, and ninety-percent of the time, those dinners continue to bars. There was one time when I got really drunk, throwing up here and there, it came to a point where Kai had to piggyback me to his car. Oh how his car smelled when I threw up in there. And from that time, I swore never to get drunk again. So since then, I only took few shots and that’s it.

“I’m so happy,” I said after gulping down the beer, “So happy that I could die.”

“No. Don’t say that, you can’t die.” He chuckled, "I'm happy too, but nervous."

"I guess we feel the same." I said, "Is it weird if I say I'm scared?"

He shook his head,"No. I'm scared too, but we're together. I'm alright as long as we're together."

"What the, so cheesy!" I tickled his stomach.

"Yah!" He said laughing, "You'll spill beer all over us!"

 

~~

Kai took my hand, and before slipping the ring on my finger, he looked me in the eyes and said,

"Starting this day, I’m not only your bestfriend, your brother, and your hero, but also your husband.

I promise to  be honest, to be kind and patient to you. I promise to respect you.

And most of all, I promise to love you and spend forever with you. Four eight six."

 

My tears almost fell before he finished speaking. I did the same to him and said,

"On this day, I promise to respect you, to encourage you and to cherish you,

I promise to be your lover, your companion and friend, your biggest fan,

And most of all, I promise to be your wife and love you with all my heart, forever. Four eight six."

 

~~

Everything felt like a wonderful dream, from the morning when mom and Sulli congratulated me infront of the mirror, to the moment when I walked down the aisle, all eyes on me, but my eyes were on Kai, to my first night with Kai, and up until now, when I woke up, arms and legs tangled with him. 

I looked at the clock saying it's 11 am.

We stayed up too much last night.

I gently pushed Kai off me, and sat up.

I took my phone, mom and Sulli probably left hours ago with Sehun.

And I was right, mom messaged me at 9 in the morning saying they're going.

The other guests probably left too, now it's just me and Kai.

Yawning, I looked at Kai, still asleep.

I stood up and took a long bath in the washroom, I think I did took a nap in the bathtub. I heard him knock, "Jagi?"

"Yeah, I'm in here! Hold on, I'm almost done!" I said, standing up from the tub and drying myself with the towel.

I dressed up quickly, wrapped a towel on my head, and went out.

"Good morning!" I greeted him with a hug.

"Ah, good morning jagi!" He pecked my cheek.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Of course I did, did you?" He asked, an evil smirk forming in his lips.

"Yeah, I did!" I chuckled, "Now go on and take a bath, then let's go eat! I'm starving."

I pulled him out of bed.

While he showered, I sat infront of the mirror, fixing myself.

Like any other day, I put on light make-up, wanting my face to look natural.

I finished my thing, and sat on the bed, turning on the tv.

While watching, I heard the hair dryer.

"Oppa!" I knocked.

He opened it, revealing a him with only a towel.

"Yah, dress up quickly! Are you drying your hair?" I took the hair dryer and helped him.

I sat beside the sink, with Kai standing infront of me, both hands on either side of my thighs. And dried his hair.

"It's all done!" I said, earning another peck from him.

"Thank you, jagi." He said and put me down.

"I'll dry my hair, so dress up!" I said while unwrapping the towel from my head.

 

We went down to the hotel's dining hall, and had our breakfast.

After that, we strolled along the beach, fingers intertwined.

"Shouldn't we take a selca or something?" I asked him.

He chuckled, "Give me your phone."

Smiling, I handed him my phone.

He wrapped his arm around me,"One two.." Click.

I was going to get my phone, when he said, "One more, jagi~"

Without waiting for anything, he kissed my cheek and pressed my phone.

"Yah!" I said, snatching my phone from him.

He was just laughing, "Let me see,"

We both looked at the photo. I look ugly but the photo itself is cute.

"I like that better! Make that your wallpaper. Send it to me too. We'll have the same wallpaper." He said, smiling like a child.

I smiled, he looks so perfectly manly but there's this cute side of him. A side which, I think, he only shows me.

 

///////////

 

Ask me hereee asdfghjkldoll =)

And if you still haven't checked out my other stories, you're missing .00000001 of your life. lol.

Check them out tooooo! 

Every 12th

Luhan's Heart

Hearteu hearteu to all of you <3

xoxo

asdfghjkldoll